Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Car bombs/booby traps  (Read 1949 times)

Offline James Venturi

• Members
  • "I'm the bad guy"
Re:Car bombs/booby traps
« Reply #15 on: 13 Aug 2004, 16:17:22 »
damnit there are so many scripts on that list that I must have missed them.. ok sorry for all the bol*oc*s I wrote, promise I will be more in depth in looking for what I need..
well, thanx for the reply.

:gunman:    :booty:  
p.s. swallows.. monty python?
myspace.com/djjamesventuriofficial

Offline James Venturi

• Members
  • "I'm the bad guy"
« Reply #16 on: 13 Aug 2004, 16:21:40 »
BUT.... what about the booby traps... I want to rig houses, bodies and all that can be rigged..!!
e.g tripwires in tall grass like in 'nam or anti-personnel mines or even weapons crates that explode.. what do you think/can tell me? :afro:

Dubieman

« Reply #17 on: 13 Aug 2004, 16:41:13 »
Monty Python yes. ;D

I'm assuming you already looked at the editor depots script category called mines and traps?

Anyways its usually done by trigger. You can get the COC mines. They're good and some are from Nam.

But tripwires could be the same as oddly shaped trigger areas.

Usually you have the explosive and a trigger activated by whoever and upon activation, the trigger setdammage 1 to the object. You gotta name the object to.

I found "Explosion Script" by GuiltyRoachKillar is useful for ammo crate bombs. I was makin a crate bomb/booby trap but found the script better suited as a universal explosion script... :P

Offline James Venturi

• Members
  • "I'm the bad guy"
« Reply #18 on: 13 Aug 2004, 16:45:48 »
nice film eh? witches made of wood, coconuts, cool songs in the forest.. ehe heh
thx for da help dude, Its just that this site is so great that it takes soo much to checkeverything.. well thx again!
p.s. check my ww1 post. 8)

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #19 on: 13 Aug 2004, 17:16:57 »
Moi le gonna vi make le script anÿhÃ'w. Le better un le mere advancë thán de odër le scripts. :P

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Offline James Venturi

• Members
  • "I'm the bad guy"
« Reply #20 on: 13 Aug 2004, 17:32:56 »
well tell me when you have it ready so i'll test it ok? 8)

Coldfire

« Reply #21 on: 14 Aug 2004, 01:13:32 »
One of Mapfacts packs had some mines that didn't require scripts to be added manually... I think I got it with thier version of Nogova, but im not sure. it had a tripwire mine, a AP mine, a tripwire flare launcher, and a claymore... All you have to do is place them in the mission editor, no triggers, no scripting, nothing like that... just place them then step on them (Or, better yet, get the enemy to step on them  ;D)

Offline James Venturi

• Members
  • "I'm the bad guy"
« Reply #22 on: 14 Aug 2004, 15:57:04 »
I'll check it out dude.
thanx 4 your co-op.

:booty: