Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Suggestions for the next version of ECP  (Read 955 times)

fragsta

Suggestions for the next version of ECP
« on: 12 Mar 2004, 13:02:22 »
Implementing the new soldier models that news was posted about by Tim Pink, they work very well with the INQ weapons.

Possibly changing the current BIS blackhawk and chinook models with the BAS ones?

Offline Tim Pink

• ECP Team &
  • Former Staff
  • "Down with a bang and that'll be the end"
Re:Suggestions for the next version of ECP
« Reply #1 on: 12 Mar 2004, 13:49:41 »
I think thats a good idea

Tim Pink
"Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door."

fragsta

« Reply #2 on: 12 Mar 2004, 22:48:30 »
On the official forum everyone keeps saying how it should be in ECP, but nobody seems to be trying to do anything about it...maybe I'll have a go...

EDIT 1: I've edited the dev. version of ECP, and about to make it a .bin file so I can test it...let's hope it works, I'm just trying it by guessing what to do. We'll see....(I did make a backup of the old config file, by the way)

EDIT 2: Doesn't work. I have no idea what to do. There is a sort of config thing on the official forums, but it doesn't use INQ, which is used in ECP, so is somebody knows how to put the config here:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=4a3c680bc2b3ec531706320922c99f15;act=ST;f=4;t=37972;st=120

into the ECP config, then please do.
« Last Edit: 12 Mar 2004, 23:02:05 by fragsta »

Offline angora

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 21 Jul 2004, 11:09:06 »
sorry but this aint really about the next ECP, but i need help, i can't install the current ECP (4.3 (i think). i read through the instructions do the first two steps but then i get lost, please help me i don't know what im doing ???
thank you (if you help me)
« Last Edit: 21 Jul 2004, 11:10:06 by laurence101 »
Build a man a fire and he will be warm for the night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life

Dubieman

« Reply #4 on: 21 Jul 2004, 16:08:23 »
What part of ECP are you trying to install?

The core is at 1.071 I think. I didn't want to download any other parts of it yet since they are like 12mb+... :P

Offline angora

• Members
« Reply #5 on: 21 Jul 2004, 16:36:36 »
the whole thing. i've got all the addons and i don;t understand about the config bin and other things  plz plz explain it to me in english ???
Build a man a fire and he will be warm for the night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life

Dubieman

« Reply #6 on: 21 Jul 2004, 17:56:08 »
Well I don't know about anything other than ECP core, but mine came with an ECP installer, it looks like a blue orb. It installed it for me and I got another folder in my OFP folder for ECP.

I dunno, maybe you should try and talk to one of the ECP makers or scriptors... :P

I just enjoy the effects. ;)

Homefry31464

« Reply #7 on: 02 Aug 2004, 03:08:09 »
Implementing the new soldier models that news was posted about by Tim Pink, they work very well with the INQ weapons.

Possibly changing the current BIS blackhawk and chinook models with the BAS ones?

You should check out the EECP project, its over at the Official Forums.