Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: can someone help me  (Read 1379 times)

muntahunta

can someone help me
« on: 15 Jun 2004, 15:14:49 »
i really need some good ideas and positions on the map for my new map, i cant think of anything.

i would like any ideas aslong as they aint co-op, as i dont really like them at the min :(

anyways, anything will be much appretiated and i will add the names of anyones ideas i use in the breifing, thanks

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Re:can someone help me
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2004, 15:27:11 »
http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=22

There you have all the ideas you can wish. ;)

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

muntahunta

« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun 2004, 16:20:30 »
pmsl n1, but most seem to be co-ops :(

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #3 on: 15 Jun 2004, 16:23:35 »
Not really, have a look around and don't stop looking after 3 threads.

Dubieman

« Reply #4 on: 16 Jun 2004, 02:38:22 »
Well what kinds mission are you lookin for?

MP?- Any kind of ctf or vehicle ctf is always fun, having to have teammates drop one another off via chopper to grab flag and run run run.

Or maybe some one team defends flag and other tries to take it. Or make some DMs.

SP?- any cool stuff, I'd suggest trying the story depot. Right now I don't have anything up right now cause I'm really frickin busy but Homefry and Seal84 already have some stuff up there that you might like.

www.ofp.info/stories

:cheers:

Tomasz

« Reply #5 on: 17 Jun 2004, 11:55:22 »
Hey,
      since long I've been thinking of this mission where you play a machine gunner in a company that is surrounded and that its COs have to make tough decisions to make most of the soldiers survive.

Situation: In 1980, the Cold War ended replaced by a frontal (WWI) type of war, due to the big fortifications along the Warsaw Pact and NATO borders.
Since the number of casulties was rising and the government popularity was falling, President Ronald Reagan decided to take the initiative and threat the Soviet Union from the Balkans. The idea was to land with 50 000 Marines on the beaches of Croatia where enemy fortifications were the smallest on the balkan coastline.
                 There was only one problem with getting them there. On the entrence to the Adriatic Sea, on a small island of Malden ::) the Soviets have placed a battery of six heavy guns that can hit the US fleet before they would be able to respond. It is impossible to go around the island, for the seabed is too shallow on either side. Except for guns, Malden is full AAA sites and has a radar station. (so sending A-10s would result in high loses)
    As to a balistic missile attack, Malden is too small for an accurate hit.              

Objectives: Destroy the battery

Mission: 3 C-130, each with 3 teams of 12 men, would approach the island on low altitude, and drop them onto the island. (timing: evening, but the sky is still pink :afro:. Of course tracers and flak explosions would add to the atmosphere. The company would be scattered on a hill side, when a spread-out altilery bombardement would start. Next, about 50 Russians would attack from the forest on the side of the field. The Us would have to repel that attack and move out as quickly as possible to the top of the hill.

I would add something here, but i need to know if you will even start this mission

It would come out that you were misdropped, and you still have 2km to the objective
There would be an attack on your scattered positions on the hill, which would be followed by the end of the mission.

If you like this, and will do it, i will follow with the sequell -The Charge- which I already thought a lot about.

So tell me what you think of it. ???

Tomasz

Tomasz

« Reply #6 on: 15 Jul 2004, 15:25:11 »
Hey,

if you really want to make a mission, take my idea.

Note: you can contact me on MSN ( the address is on my profile )
          you have to include my name in the briefing or on the overview

Thanks

Tomasz

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #7 on: 25 Jul 2004, 07:12:28 »
That misison sounds good,
Is there any-way i can help?
Have a look in my profile to find my MSN addy.

loosekannon :gunman:     :help: