Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Western era addons(cowboys and indians) yee haw!!!  (Read 768 times)

Offline Chammy

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
Western era addons(cowboys and indians) yee haw!!!
« on: 18 Jul 2004, 06:56:09 »
Hey, has anyone thought of making a western addon, or like western charctors.I just recently teamed up  with a modder to make sounds for some western guns.BUT, the only thing there is we'd have to make old western buildings.Hmmm, maybe we should scratch that.Hmmm....

Rappy

Re:Western era addons(cowboys and indians) yee haw!!!
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jul 2004, 21:24:41 »
Not really related perhaps, but I recently tried to make a western style map using FDF.

The buildings are a problem, no saloon style places really, the player models often dont fit aswell but either way.

I did manage to find some weapons that fit quite well, the mod has a shotgun, sawed off shotgun, winchester and some rifle named Ukkopekka which already makes the sound of a wild west rifle, plus some other guns that could fit.

It's quite nice for a shoot out style map, I think that if you used those guns from FDF you'd perhaps need to make some character skins and buildings to fit the era and you'd be done already.

Offline Chammy

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Western era addons(cowboys and indians) yee haw!!!
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jul 2004, 07:00:38 »
Yup, that would be the part I would never be able to do is make a southwestern type cause i know nothing about map making except for the editor.*sigh* :-\