Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Anyone wanna team up to make mission?  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Chammy

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
Anyone wanna team up to make mission?
« on: 21 Jun 2004, 20:22:25 »
I am having trouble with scripts and me being ADD, of course alot of people are too, I am trouble trying to make a mission.I cant seem to grasp the scripting concept very well, although, i'm sure to get it soon, but when.I was wondering if someone who knew how to create and use scripts I can offer ideas and input.I also have great sounds.

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Re:Anyone wanna team up to make mission?
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jun 2004, 20:22:56 »

Offline Chammy

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jun 2004, 21:11:16 »
Huh?

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #3 on: 21 Jun 2004, 21:19:02 »
You're not allowed to recruit here. Follow link if you want to recruit someone. If I have understand it right that is what you want to do?

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:
« Last Edit: 21 Jun 2004, 21:20:24 by The real Armstrong »

Offline Chammy

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: 21 Jun 2004, 21:24:38 »
No, I'm not trying to recruit, I'm not even in a clan.I'm just trying to find someone that might need some input or ideas on a mision.I have ideas but I dont know how to use or even create scripts the right way.I just see secribbles and numbers.Sorry

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #5 on: 21 Jun 2004, 22:31:56 »
That's a shame. :'(

There are two ways I can think of then.

1) Join a Mod team or create one. You might get the job lead campaign designer where you decide all that.
2) Post all your ideas here and maybe someone will hook on like in the D-Day thread where there is now some intense editing of a new map. :)

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Offline .pablo.

• Former Staff
  • When in doubt, empty the magazine.
« Reply #6 on: 22 Jun 2004, 03:09:47 »
I have ideas but I dont know how to use or even create scripts the right way

everybody starts out like that until they take the time to learn how to use and create scripts.  luckily, there are tons of guides that can help you, here's one from this very site:

http://www.ofpec.com/includes/download2.php?id=36

if you are "just trying to find someone that might need some input or ideas on a mision" then you can go over to the beta testing forum and offer ideas on how they can improve them:

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=23

Offline Chammy

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: 22 Jun 2004, 07:25:22 »
Awesome, thanks for the encouragement.

Dubieman

« Reply #8 on: 22 Jun 2004, 19:41:57 »
Yeah I'd suggest using tuts and all, but it might be a good idea to stick with one person and learn from them. Like you go back and forth. I create the intro and outro and you creat the mission etc. Its a good learning expeirence I think. Better to put in at the recruitment depot. As your not actually posting a mission idea here.

I might be interested though once I finish Falling Hammer. I'm not an advanced scriptor, but I know most things and OFPEC can always help in a snap. :o ;D

:cheers: