Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Tank idea!  (Read 622 times)

US-Marine

Tank idea!
« on: 01 Jun 2004, 18:17:13 »
I have an idea for an tank , have drawn some Pics how the tank look be , but i doesn't have the experience for it :/ i tried but it looks like a failed attempt. if someone could help i send the Pictures of my idea , it is NOT a supertank with laserguns! it's an easy tank with 1 120mm Gun and 2.MG's one 7.62 coax and an 50.Cal

here is an Pic of my failed 3d model

Dubieman

Re:Tank idea!
« Reply #1 on: 02 Jun 2004, 03:27:12 »
I don't know anything about add on making but it doesn't look failed...

Just try and stray away from the abrams design, it looks like one with a 7.62 on top.

The only prob with that coaxial might be there would be no gunner manning it, just a gun firing like the .50 with the gunner looking through the scope.

You can do that though I think, but it requires lotz o scripting.

But don't listen to my word to closely, you are miles ahead of me in add on editing. I haven't even tried.... :P

US-Marine

« Reply #2 on: 02 Jun 2004, 04:42:37 »
looks like an Abrams , thats right because i have use the model of the Abrams , but i have rework the form , but i need help by this tank...

or someone who could make 3d model and texturin and if possible the config file ??? :-\

Jake Trans

« Reply #3 on: 02 Jun 2004, 19:31:57 »
Yeah it is basically a Abrams but anyway and MG on the top I don't think it as to be use by the gunner I've forgotten where but some group solved the "only one gunner" thing.

I'm the same as Roach though I've never tried editing at all (can't and won't) but your model does not look as bad as you think anyway if what I have said means anything that model of your if it what made to be a Abrams could be a good Addon

US-Marine

« Reply #4 on: 02 Jun 2004, 20:52:47 »
I know that , the gunner couldn't use it , but i find it looks better. If this addon will be ready it doesn't look like an Abrams ;)  it is a little bit smaler an wider . I have some problems with the Crew because they are sitting under the tank ??? :P and the textures are failing  and i think i make an own config for this one because i doesn't want an Abrams but my own Tank it becomes if possible 3 120mm variants "Heat , Staff and Sabot" and the two Machineguns main point the MG's firing if the gunner could use the MG on top is dispensable ;)

can someone help by the texturing ???