Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: can't walk when using hand gun  (Read 477 times)

marcinko

can't walk when using hand gun
« on: 26 May 2004, 05:28:44 »
I didn't know where to post this topic but I am unable to walk when I have the hand gun in my hand.  When I switch weapons to my rifle, I have to sling it to my back and then put it back in my hands before I can walk.  It happens with any soldier when I use a handgun.  It is a fairly recent development and I'm not sure what has caused it.

Dubieman

Re:can't walk when using hand gun
« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2004, 18:38:14 »
What do you mean?
Can you run?
or is it the animation when you holster the gun?

???

marcinko

« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2004, 22:08:43 »
My man doesn't move at all.  I have to re-arm myself with my primary weapon before I can move.

Dubieman

« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2004, 00:21:35 »
I have had a problem one time with my run key and arrow was makin me only walk but its not very similiar.

Try changing the controls in options and see if that makes a differenece.

Kaliyuga

« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2004, 01:42:47 »
 If it occurs with the BIS units , then I'd say it was some sort of bug you're experiencing...

We don't do troubleshooting side of things round here , but leave it to BIS on their forums here:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=ecac1215fe23669e327493134ae6f259;act=SF;f=3

If it only happened recently... you may want to think about what you've downloaded recently in the way of addons or mods, and remove them until the problem goes away..

if it's nothing to with an addon you've recently installed , BIS is the one to ask about the problem..

:cheers:

#topic locked#