Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Rudedog's M2 Bradley pack  (Read 735 times)

Ball Zack

Rudedog's M2 Bradley pack
« on: 23 May 2004, 20:21:21 »
I have a problem with Rudedog's Bradley pack.  All of the road wheels and tracks are 2 dimensional.  In some parts they are completely see through.  How can I fix this problem without turning up the LOD bar, and creating a bunch of lag?  Also has Rudedog been notified of this problem so that he can fix it?  I have never encountered this problem with any other addon.

m21man

Re:Rudedog's M2 Bradley pack
« Reply #1 on: 24 May 2004, 01:22:44 »
You're looking at the 3.000 LOD. If you want to see better stuff, than you'll have to turn up your settings.

Ball Zack

« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2004, 06:20:27 »
Also the Javelin should be able to target aircraft as well.  My budy told me that although it's used for anti-tank, it has a secondary anti-aircraft capability (although it's probably not capable of intercepting a fastmover such as an SU-25, only slow prop planes and choppers).....

Cpt. FrostBite

« Reply #3 on: 03 Jun 2004, 09:03:47 »
@ball;

the Javalin was made by Suchey for the Mare Assault pack. The way it's done now and because of engine limitations it will not be able to target bunkers (because a missile AFAIK cannot lock onto a building). It is possible to get to target helicopters, but because Suchey had to ge through a lot of trouble to get it to work correctly in engaging tanks, I don't think it will be easy. You could change the config, but I think the missile will miss most of the time.