Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: tonal island problem solving  (Read 3709 times)

AnarCHy

Re:tonal island problem solving
« Reply #15 on: 28 Jun 2004, 12:23:23 »
hey there, i've just d/led the tonal island pack (115mg) and I cant get it to install. I tryed to make a shortcut like M-21 man said but it said  "C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTBETA.EXE" -nomap file cannot be found. I would love to get this island to work but im not to hot on computers so some help would be greatly appreaciated.
thanks in advance.

GI-YO
FLASHPOINTBETA.EXE....?  You are still using 1.96 BETA (or a lesser patch), the official patch came out.  D/L it and see if it worx.  Fixed?

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #16 on: 28 Jun 2004, 20:58:01 »
I do believe that there is no difference between the 1.96 beta and the 1.96 release candidate/final release.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Top_Gun

« Reply #17 on: 28 Oct 2005, 23:43:43 »
My problem is that when i try to start the campaign and single missions, it displays a message that says i have addons missing, even though they're in my addons folder?

For the campaign it's just 'bas_opfor' & for the single missions it's 'BAS_OPFOR' 'BAS_MAH60' & 'bas_soarpilots'. The odd thing is i have all the addons but it still won't detect them. I also patched Tonal Island before starting any of it.

Any suggestions will be appreciated! Cheers

Offline crave22

• Members
  • Wheeeeeee!!!!!!
    • OpSomme
« Reply #18 on: 29 Oct 2005, 02:08:07 »
A: You're sure the units are in the addons folder? I get mixed up sometimes with that. Also, are you using a mod folder for it? Please, see if you can go into more detail with your problem. Alot of things can cause a missing addon error.

B: How long did it take for you to dig this up from the ancient section of cyberspace where it was? This is an old thread, which is why you should start a new one anyway. ;D
« Last Edit: 29 Oct 2005, 02:09:02 by crave22 »

Offline h-

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
  • Formerly HateR_Kint
    • OFPEC
« Reply #19 on: 30 Oct 2005, 09:03:10 »
B: How long did it take for you to dig this up from the ancient section of cyberspace where it was? This is an old thread, which is why you should start a new one anyway.
For once someone using the search feature, I reckon... ;)

Anyway, avoid using the /Res/Addond folder because that will give you trouble...

And like said above, make sure you have the correct addons, also make sure that the addons are in the AddOns folder as sumtinsumtin.pbo and not as folders including the *.pbo..
This folder hasle may happen when yuo extract some zip/rar package (more often with .rar) directly in the AddOns folder...
Project MCAR   ---   Northern Fronts   ---   Emitter 3Ditor
INFORMATIVE THREAD TITLES PLEASE. "PLEASE HELP" IS NOT ONE..
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.