Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: ideas for free, good ones  (Read 2914 times)

Dubieman

Re:ideas for free, good ones
« Reply #15 on: 13 May 2004, 20:16:16 »
Sounds good. Only probmlem is AI is horrible with close enviroments. One moment the terrorist is there, next he's sinking like he's made of lead, now where was that hole in the wall. :D

BronzeEagle

Re:ideas for free, good ones
« Reply #16 on: 19 May 2004, 09:02:02 »
I got an idea for a mission.  The CIA has uncovered that Guba has a secret weapon in his hands.  He has whats known as an orbital frame, a space shuttle deployed space weapon capable of firing an ordinance that will level any city block anywhere in the world directly from outer space.  created by nogovas top scientists, the general keeps his weapon on nogova.  As a delta force operative you and your team must destroy the weapon in its heavily guarded island compound at night using silenced weapons and also steal the blueprints to it.  You get there to find that the shuttle is there too.  It'll be dope.  Thats not exactly sci fi because NASA is currently working on one for the U.S. Military so this is kind of in the realm of metal gear solid.  Correct me if im wrong.  Besides this is a real mission idea, and its not sci fi.  I was thinking of using pre existing addons to pull this off.  Barons space shuttle for the shuttle, Gigans Wanzer for the orbital frame and bas delta rangers.            

Another mission after that one is you are in iraq and riding as a passenger in a convoy of american contractors, all of a sudden you begin taking heavy fire from within inside of your humvee.  The lead humvee gets hit by an rpg, then the second, you're humvee is left, what do you do?
« Last Edit: 19 May 2004, 18:28:30 by BronzeEagle »