Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Evac mission  (Read 996 times)

El Savior

Evac mission
« on: 22 Mar 2004, 12:04:15 »
I'm always poor with mission ideas, so I will ask you to support some ideas to mission. Here's one mission idea, please tell what you think and how you would like mission to go.

You are part of US force somewhere in world. One of your plane is shot down and pilot is need of EVAC. You are part of rescue team. When UH-60 Blackhawk lands near downed pilot your job is to secure area surround Blackhaw. Squad is divided to three two man teams, each secure own area. This is when the hell breaks out. Suddenly enemy's tank appears and several APC unload squads. Blackhawk will explode killing pilots inside. Other teams are in firefight and most important radioman is with them.

Your first mission is to survive. There are too many enemies to fight, only option is to flee. Your sergeant's last order is to give coordinates of farm about one mile away. Your job is to make it to the gathering point and wait for any other survivors. After minute or two radioman plus corporal comes to farm, all others are dead. Radio is not working, so you will need to find higher ground to use it. Squad will move another mile to hill. There they will get radio contact to base. Base will send another rescue helicopter supported by gunships to bring patrol to home. But because of enemy presence in area is high player need to move few miles to secure landing zone.

Mission all about avoiding enemy, but landing zone must be secured by killing some enemy units. And good players might be able to blow some patrolling vehicles and units.

Any additional ideas are more than welcome. How does this mission sounds?

El Savior
« Last Edit: 22 Mar 2004, 12:08:30 by El Savior »

Offline Marvin

• Members
  • One day they will come
Re:Evac mission
« Reply #1 on: 22 Mar 2004, 12:07:21 »
And you are poor with mission ideas?  ;D
Is there any games than Flashpoint?

Dubieman

« Reply #2 on: 22 Mar 2004, 21:18:29 »
I like it just I don't wanna run a few miles, cause then I hit the 4x button and it all becomes a blur. Plus reviewers will harshly talk about "I didn't like running over half the map", but anyways may I suggest Nogovo as your island or a well made custom one? :)

El Savior

« Reply #3 on: 23 Mar 2004, 12:43:19 »
Nogovo might be good. I'm starting editing today, so I will give more information about location in few days.

I think about adding vehicle to farm. Maybe russian patrol with UAZ will try to scout this farm or civilian car is there etc.