Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Community a bit quiet recently?  (Read 3985 times)

micropilot

Re:Community a bit quiet recently?
« Reply #15 on: 02 Mar 2004, 18:44:26 »
I just realised your entire post made perfect sense. When did that happen!? I recall you used to make these weird posts, one of your main attractions.

Yea,  What happened to all the scrolls and spells and all that other non-sense?  

BTW Tomb: Your English writing skills are very good !!!!
« Last Edit: 02 Mar 2004, 18:45:49 by micropilot »

mikeb

« Reply #16 on: 02 Mar 2004, 19:35:37 »
hope you guys never go!!!  am out in japan for the next 12 months and will be unable to play - i'm gonna miss all this.  by time i get back ofp 2 will probably be released and the hours i spent on all this will drift away and noone will help me make missions, and...

now i'm sad....

:-[

fragsta

« Reply #17 on: 02 Mar 2004, 22:08:40 »
Still, OFPEC will be here long into the future.

Twenty years from now, visit: www.ofpec.com and you'll see it's still here...

[size=0]If only because I still have Domain ownership, and will keep it going for the rest of my life![/size]

I was just thinking about that today. I was thinking...when I'm a rich games developer I will go back to ofpec and see all the new people there talking about the script for OFP 5 where you can make the BIS official spaceship addon change it's gravitation pull with a few simple lines... ;D

Offline The-Architect

• Former Staff
  • Bite my shiny metal...
    • Bob's Un-official Flashpoint Page
« Reply #18 on: 03 Mar 2004, 00:00:34 »
Once they've thawed your body out you can play the latest flashpoint and go multiplayer online 3D with those crazy people on the Mars colony. If you get too upset you can teleport up there and give them a piece of your mind.

In fact you can upload it straight to them over the super~cyber~mega~intra~systematic~12,000,000kbps~connection~ network~servermatic.

And if they don't like it we'll start a war. Yeah! Us versus the mars people. We'll kick they're asses and give mars back to the little red people and... and... and...
Yep.
It's gonne be great.  ;D
James Andrew Wilkinson 1977 - 2005 R.I.P.
"If it ain't the friggin' incoming it's the friggin' outgoing. Only difference is who gets the friggin' grease, and that ain't no friggin' difference at all."