Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: daisycutters  (Read 3564 times)

DBR_ONIX

Re:daisycutters
« Reply #15 on: 13 Mar 2004, 11:08:26 »
I think that would have made more sense.. Acctualy :P
Anyone gonna try this?
Oh, and Virtual SAS has two C130 planes on there site (www.ofpsas.com).. There pretty good.. V2 is just an updated version with better textures..
- Ben
BTW.. It looks as if the site is down!!!! I'll email it to anyone who wants it.. Just PM me

duckfoot

« Reply #16 on: 14 Mar 2004, 20:45:45 »
hehehe.... ;D

Just a nickname...

If you see it explode, you would probably call it that too...

Offline Grizzlie

• Members
« Reply #17 on: 18 Mar 2004, 13:17:27 »
I'm wandering if it would be possible to use "daisycutter" in OFP to next most common use for it - to clear place for chopper landing place. It would be nice to be able to drop one on the forrest and have lets say 100 meters in diameter place free of woods, rocks, ect. :)

Coldfire

« Reply #18 on: 21 Mar 2004, 21:22:54 »
Didn't BAS's Mh-47 have the ability to carry cargo (i.e. jeeps)? Why not use a similar script on a C-130 and make the DC a vehical? Then u just have a button in the action menu to "Release cargo" and when the DC or MOAB gets close enough to the ground a script detonates it... and flatens everything within a couple of hundred meters? I wouldn't mind having one of those in some of my Missions.... ;D

OrangeLeader

« Reply #19 on: 21 Mar 2004, 22:24:32 »
yeah, all you would have to do is change the crate object the Mh-47 drops to something that looks like a big bomb. Then shift it to the C-130. Make an explosion when the object hits the ground and then delete the object. If some one want to make this please make it general. I would like to drop military equipment from a C-130 not just a bomb.

bigdog632

« Reply #20 on: 03 Apr 2004, 08:51:33 »
with a bomb capable of that what more do you need equipment-wise ;D

Dubieman

« Reply #21 on: 03 Apr 2004, 16:31:15 »
Some forests can't be destroyed , the green parts of the map.

I've tried nukes yet the forset still stands, building however....

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #22 on: 05 Apr 2004, 19:18:22 »
Hmm, the C47 (WWII plane) I downloaded from www.ofp.info new page (Might be in the archive page by now.. Though it wasn't that long ago), there was an option to do a supply drop.. And that drop, strangly, suppies.. By parachute..
Will look in to it..
- Ben