Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: (Review Completed) [SP] Pebble - airfield assault  (Read 8158 times)

GI-YO

Re:Pebble - airfield assault
« Reply #30 on: 30 Jan 2005, 22:57:22 »
Cheers for that bedges thats a good review. I thought I had sorted out the spellings but clearly not WOOPS  ;D. Thanks again

GI-YO

EDIT - to answer a few of your Q's

M113s are amphibious (sp?) in real life and also in flashpoint, not sure why yours explode. The m113s swam from a ship ,amphibious assault ship.

M E U means marine experditionary unit.

Glad you liked the mission even if i cant spell.
« Last Edit: 30 Jan 2005, 23:16:46 by GI-YO »

Offline sim

• Members
  • Hot! Real hot! Damn Hot!
« Reply #31 on: 01 Feb 2005, 22:01:49 »
Right didn't manage to finish it 'cos my playing time got cut short (bloody powercut) but I will try it again soon.  :)

I can't remember everything about it either so you'll have to bear with me  :P

Intro: As bedges said you catch a brief glimpse of the player, this is a result of not using this little beauty called camera.sqs, it really makes your intros ace and is easy to use. You can grab the tut from the ed depot if you aint already, soz aint got time to find a link.

Mission: Bit empty at the beginning, maybe add some ambient sounds in the background, or have some texts as the guys talk, just to add to it a bit.
Well so far no problems, or any errors. Get to the town, start gettin shot at. Take out a couple of guys, move closer, an get shot in the arm.

Get ordered to take out the shilka and some other arse took it out for me, fine...  ::) obj1 complete, moving on, hmmm maybe add a bit of talkin amoungst the men cos it goes a bit silent, or maybe some gunfire in the background.

Then bugger powercut!  >:(
Ah well, nice mission.
Didn't notice any other mistakes that hadn't really already been pointed out.

Overall a nice mission, just a bit more needs to be added to the atmosphere, will play again sometime soon  :)

sim
The Unsung Campaign Team Leader

bigdog632

« Reply #32 on: 27 Feb 2005, 00:04:30 »
i just downloaded this mission and was curious is this a straight single player or is it usable as a coop?

GI-YO

« Reply #33 on: 28 Feb 2005, 20:54:23 »
Straight single player, can be found in the missions depot now. The first of many I hope.

* Locked by GI-YO *
« Last Edit: 04 May 2009, 00:45:24 by Walter_E_Kurtz »