Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: ECP Mod  (Read 9373 times)

Offline Dragon 6

• Members
  • CENTCOM
    • [url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/7548/dragon6ua7.jpg][/url]
ECP Mod Help
« Reply #75 on: 22 Oct 2005, 17:20:02 »
Hallo Guys
I see you at the ECP Mod have done a magnificent job on this Mod, I like what see so far. But I have a few problems and need a bit of info. I have installed this about 3 times, as I was using this mod one time I went into the ECP Settings and noticed at the bottom where it says Inland and next to it is this: scalar bool array string Oxfcffffef, then I started to quit the game and this small window came up,
            Script dialogs\.sqs not found
Maybe someone can tell me what is going on. Thanks guys

TC

Re:ECP Mod
« Reply #76 on: 24 Oct 2005, 14:43:04 »
Hi all

Im just wondering if any of you guys would be willing to share the ecp codes with us yet? I would like to get my hands on some of the scripts you guys have used to create, for example, the random speech and battle cries, and then add / edit them

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #77 on: 24 Oct 2005, 15:01:04 »
I think you will find you already have all the scripts.

You just need to de-pbo some of the pbo files to find them.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Offline MachoMan

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • KISS, Keep it Simple Stupid
Re:ECP Mod Help
« Reply #78 on: 27 Oct 2005, 22:05:53 »
Hallo Guys
I see you at the ECP Mod have done a magnificent job on this Mod, I like what see so far. But I have a few problems and need a bit of info. I have installed this about 3 times, as I was using this mod one time I went into the ECP Settings and noticed at the bottom where it says Inland and next to it is this: scalar bool array string Oxfcffffef, then I started to quit the game and this small window came up,
            Script dialogs\.sqs not found
Maybe someone can tell me what is going on. Thanks guys

You may have accidently moved some things around. Make sure all the addon pbo's are in the ECP's Addons folder.

Im just wondering if any of you guys would be willing to share the ecp codes with us yet? I would like to get my hands on some of the scripts you guys have used to create, for example, the random speech and battle cries, and then add / edit them
Planck is right. A proper dev version will be released some time after the release of EECP.
« Last Edit: 27 Oct 2005, 22:07:19 by MachoMan »
Get those missions out there you morons!

TC

« Reply #79 on: 22 Nov 2005, 00:51:31 »
Hullo
Does anybody know which part of the dsai aware scripts controls the reaction to tanks being spotted?

regards

Komuna

« Reply #80 on: 22 Nov 2005, 02:54:11 »
Hullo
Does anybody know which part of the dsai aware scripts controls the reaction to tanks being spotted?

regards

These are the scripts responsible for handling AI speech upon armoured vehicles approach:

• rus_combat_mp.sqs
  • rus_combat_sp.sqs
  • us_combat_mp.sqs
  • us_combat_sp.sqs