Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Deer In OFP!!!  (Read 2501 times)

cpt.Hawkeyez

Deer In OFP!!!
« on: 02 Feb 2004, 01:36:14 »
I was bored today so i decided to make a static deer for ofp the config is not written and its not fully textured so if you want this deer for OFP you're going to have to help me out with the config. Also If anyone wants to write a script to make ai for the deer god damn that would be awesome. So here 2 screens a wire frame and a textured version (the shots are in milkshape 3d) Oh and by the way the texture is complete crap. so If anyone wants to redo the textures sweet. I'll post the .pbo up maybe tommrow or later tonight when I wrote the config

« Last Edit: 02 Feb 2004, 01:39:09 by CymPaTheeY »

Offline Maatz

• Members
  • What are you lookin' at?
Re:Deer In OFP!!!
« Reply #1 on: 02 Feb 2004, 13:53:28 »
yeah m8, looks gr8!

cpt.Hawkeyez

« Reply #2 on: 03 Feb 2004, 01:26:12 »
Oops I forgot last night to post up the o2 screens. Also Planned for the deer are Animations so it moves and walks around and such. Pretty sweet Huh. I also plan to realease some more animals and a script to generate random animals around the player if he/she is near a forest. To improve on the realism of the OFP engine. Just think its all quite while youre waiting for the enemy to come up upon you near a forest and a big ass deer runs by and you fire off a few rounds thinking its the enemy and accidentaly give away your position. would be sweet for MP games where stealth matters.
/CymPatheeY

theres the o2 screens.

Pipski

« Reply #3 on: 03 Feb 2004, 23:04:23 »
This is SUCH a good idea!  Just make sure, with the script, that you don't make the incidence of animals too frequent, otherwise it'll cease to be a surprise.  But just thinking about it from the mission-writing p.o.v., this is great!  Make sure you finish this!  Then do a rabbit, a grouse, a seal, a fox, a badger, a bear and a wasp.

:-*

cpt.Hawkeyez

« Reply #4 on: 04 Feb 2004, 22:48:57 »
A wasp, you mean the bug? Thats tiny as hell!!!! Ok I wills tart making the other ones.  Already started on the bear.
/CymPatheeY

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #5 on: 05 Feb 2004, 00:26:16 »
nice deer cant wait to play with it ;)
My vote goes for more wild animals like Tigers & Lions , Crocodile and a Shark.
Shark would be easy to create only mouth animation when it attacks
hope you start on wild animals after the deer ;)

DELTA_STO

« Reply #6 on: 07 Feb 2004, 19:32:40 »
If you need a beta tester, I'm game    (Pun intended)

delta@stogroup.net

SoldierX

« Reply #7 on: 08 Feb 2004, 05:21:19 »
I never thought animals were possible in ofp but now there's a bunch! :o awsome good job!

cpt.Hawkeyez

« Reply #8 on: 09 Feb 2004, 01:56:35 »
Isnt it funny How everything is possible in ofp like for example what crazy person would think there would be able to be

tigers and crap like that. Wierd!
P.s. I just need anims and a config for the tiger. yeah
/CympatheeY

cpt.Hawkeyez

« Reply #9 on: 09 Feb 2004, 02:05:39 »
Next Up The Corcodile Going to satrt working on that one tommorow!!! Yeah corcodiles to use with tonal now!!!

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #10 on: 09 Feb 2004, 07:25:40 »
Thank you so much m8 for making those wild animals  ;)
MiG2003 the person who made the Mule can help you with animations and config m8  ;)

STGN

« Reply #11 on: 09 Feb 2004, 20:15:35 »
wow now I don't have to play Deer hunter much longer  ;D an I can use some more interresting weapons(AT werapons ;D).
Oh and I had to say that there have been made lots of SEALs ;D sory cuden't help it
STGN

cpt.Hawkeyez

« Reply #12 on: 10 Feb 2004, 00:46:59 »
Yeah I know were thinking of realeasing an animal pack. (crocs,rabbits,deer,tigers,sharks!!!) SO Just keep checking around.
/CymPatheeY

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #13 on: 10 Feb 2004, 06:21:17 »
nice to hear you 2 work together ;)
Looking forward to your wild animal pack ;)

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #14 on: 13 Feb 2004, 02:37:48 »
This (animals in OFP) is something that I & some other d00ds have been discussing for > a year now
and finally, it appears to become - virtual - reality!  :D 8) Makes me very happy!!

I always wanted to make a 'deer hunter' mission with a retired GUER soldier
getting back into combat when the ruskins invade his peaceful island.

Cows & horses will also make a great scenery on the fields and will add to the
nogovian farm-style landscape.

Makin missions for OFP is becoming fun again with all these original addons that
we have seen lately. (i'd still like to see more civilian buildings tho')

:thumbsup: KEEP IT UP, D00DS!!! And dont ye dare letting us down!  >:( ( ;) )

:cheers: