Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: My 1st mission  (Read 1069 times)

Mr. S.A.S

My 1st mission
« on: 19 Jan 2004, 19:30:36 »
I have just started to make my first serious mission for Operation Flashpoint.  It is going to be based around the Battle of Mogadishu (aka Blackhawk Down), and is going to feature music from The Red Hot Chili Peppers, cos they're cool. :toocool:

If there's anything you'd like to see in the mission, feel free to reply. Also, do you think I should make one realistically based on the book, or a non-realistic fun version? :hmm:

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

_hammy_

Re:My 1st mission
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jan 2004, 19:40:09 »
* HAMMY thinks that this is in the wrong forum.... :P

bigcheese

« Reply #2 on: 19 Jan 2004, 19:51:18 »
The mans got a point Mr S.A.S, this is the wrong place

however,

if i were you i would do the HAPPY COOL FUN version, packed full of grenades, ak-47s and US choppers, as the realistic one has been done, far too many times.

Mr. S.A.S

« Reply #3 on: 19 Jan 2004, 19:52:21 »
Where should I post it then?

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
« Reply #4 on: 19 Jan 2004, 20:25:17 »
Ask a moderator to move this, to the mission ideas maybe.

In the meantime I can tell you what I'd like to see in the mission.
I'd like to see the BAS delta/ranger units and the littlebirds and blackhawks obviously.
Some professional camera work, but not too much. Soft music to quaiet places and a time or two when the shit hits the fan and the enemy is close I'd like to hear some of that RHCP or Rob Zombie or something like that.
One or two cutscenes with skiptime to take the player to some nightime firefights.
No addons that aren't essential to the athmosphere and a high frame rate. Thank you.
Not all is lost.