Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Bond, James Bond  (Read 981 times)

Nobby

Bond, James Bond
« on: 12 Sep 2002, 17:06:02 »
How bout some Bond addons, you know, like the mint Aston Martin DB5 and his Walther PPK with and without silencer.
You could also try and make some cool gadgetry, like sniper rifles that go in suitcases, keyrings that release poisonous gas and explode when you whistle them and grenade pens etc.

The walther i would think should be easy for some1 who is good at Oxygen(and can get the B*****d to work) but the Aston Martin would be where the real fun would lie, imagine all the weaponry you could include on it; machine gun indicators, rockets, bulletproof and can go up to 200 mph and so on.

I put it to some1 to go wild with making Bond downloads and even maybe a mod; OFP has been dying for some good spy action, and since you can't get 007 for any game on the PC, OFP would be the obvious choice for a PC secret agent extravaganza.

Anyone interested?

Offline Vera_Krieg

• Members
  • Your a Daisy if ya' do
Re:Bond, James Bond
« Reply #1 on: 13 Sep 2002, 08:05:46 »
Ah man, im glad i got here before some hothead.  Far be it from me to put your idea down i think it would be sweet.  I believe you might get bad reveiws because its not in the realm of actual warfare.
Trained to Fight, Trained To Kill, Ready to Die, but Never Will.  Marines Make the Blood Flow, Blood Makes the Grass Grow...