Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BRAVO TWO ZERO  (Read 4338 times)

DBR_ONIX

Re:BRAVO TWO ZERO
« Reply #15 on: 21 Nov 2003, 00:56:35 »
Hello.. albin78
Have a look at http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=22;action=display;threadid=14303;start=%200

You could join, if you want :)
- Ben

albin78

« Reply #16 on: 24 Nov 2003, 13:40:09 »
i want to thank u all for giving me info and support. The status right now is that im waiting for a beta IRAQ map to build my mission around.  I saw the thread for the BTZ campaign and i must say it seems interresting but a way of for me since im aiming at the Andy Mcnab story and it suits more with a single mission right now.

All the units and wheicles is there but im looking for a Des skin backpack to use with my units anyone know where i can find something like that.

//A

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #17 on: 03 Jan 2004, 16:01:20 »
Backpack... There was something called ANDY's backpack.. Thats the only one I know.. And I can't remeber if it was desert camo..
Not sure
Have a look on ofp.info I think..
Might have been this site..

Sorry I can't be of more help ;)
- Ben

Phantom

« Reply #18 on: 03 Jan 2004, 20:03:26 »
Northerner,
Michael Asher (Ex 21 or 23 reg i believe) has written a book showing how the "bravo 2 zero" and "The one that got away" stories are full of cock-ups

Just to clear this up, Michael Asher was NEVER part of 21, 22 or 23 SAS Regt which brings into question the rest of his book. The bloke was just trying to jump on the B2Z bandwagon.

If you want some ideas for the mission, the old SAS MOD forums have loads of info about it. We discussed how we'd do it, etc.

http://b2z.suddenlaunch2.com

Phantom

« Reply #19 on: 04 Jan 2004, 17:48:48 »
my mistake, the address is
http://b2zforum.suddenlaunch2.com

HuNtA

« Reply #20 on: 05 Jan 2004, 20:45:20 »
Umm, 1 thing. This would basically be walking around (thats waht they did) and if U made it into a campaign of the action sequences, it would be about 4 missions long. Bravo two zero and the one that got away are about endurance, and survival, not fighting (especially the one that got away)

But very, very good books

Offline KJAM

• Contributing Member
  • Why Me, Whats it For?
    • Nightstalker mod
« Reply #21 on: 06 Jan 2004, 18:55:22 »
hunta
(especially the one that got away)
that isnt exactly true....all of them except the 3 that died got captured, your probably thinking of chris ryan who on his own got pretty damn close to escaping but unfortunately got caught a short distance from the border

Phantom

« Reply #22 on: 07 Jan 2004, 06:04:29 »
Chris Ryan made it over the border and into Syria. Then he had a whole bunch of issues getting to see the people he wanted to once in there. It was McNab who was captured close to the border.

Offline alimag

• Contributing Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: 10 Jan 2004, 01:36:24 »
If you want a good desert map I suggest CAT_SHIT_ONE Afghanistan map. It's by far the best desert map I've ever tried.

Cheers