Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: North Devon Terrain...  (Read 11907 times)

Offline CBFASI

• Contributing Member
  • Endure All
    • CBFASI's Homepage
BAD NEWS (SHORT TERM)
« Reply #75 on: 20 Nov 2002, 16:48:07 »
Well I know it was coming and its finally happened...

After 3 years unemployed (long story) I have finally got  new job starting on the 26th Novemember.  I also will be moving so this is going to affect my time for the terrain for a few weeks while I get settled down.

At the moment this terrain is second place as I am also working on the terrain for the Falklands Team, and there is several of them...

I will likely do odd bits and when I get settled down to a routine I will hopefully be able to get cracking at this and get in done.

My new roads are looking great and are more British looking, my new hedges are also looking good and are stopping tanks with ease (though if you keep ramming the hedge eventually loses).

Just one last picky of the NEW Fremington Camp, and yes those buildings are the not quite the right colour, but thats still be played around with, note each of these camp buildings have FULL interior walling (thus some hit almost 900 polys).

(Those guys just got back from a yomp across Exmoor)
CBF Shipbuilding

TkKivi

Re:North Devon Terrain...
« Reply #76 on: 21 Nov 2002, 17:48:33 »
Good luck with the Falklands island!  ;)
Keep up the good work.

Offline CBFASI

• Contributing Member
  • Endure All
    • CBFASI's Homepage
« Reply #77 on: 12 Jan 2003, 13:48:45 »
Well I have got back to doing a little to the map and thought I would show some piccies of the NEW control tower.

I couldnt work out what was wrong with the old one till I showed it to a friend who worked on the building of it.  I soon found out mine was about HALF the size it should be.

Well I re-did it and also did some internal work.

Heres some pictures of it and G8's Tornado, Demolitions Landrover and Falklands Mod Marines.

The work on this map is still very slow as I still have much work to do on the Falklands Terrains.

I will try to keep this topic updated as I add new bits that are worth showing.
CBF Shipbuilding

Offline vade_101

• Members
  • oh hell......
« Reply #78 on: 12 Jan 2003, 15:28:42 »
Cool. im glad to see that you are still working on this one. looks excellent.

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #79 on: 12 Jan 2003, 21:32:05 »
Nice pictures are that soldiers from the falklands mod ???

SFG

« Reply #80 on: 12 Jan 2003, 23:25:56 »
Nice stuff man! :)

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #81 on: 13 Jan 2003, 12:37:31 »
excellent to see that this bit of terrain is still with us :D

i don't care how long it takes, but i am gonna be first in line to d/l this beauty when/if its done.

Nice work on the control tower, its looking really good with the buildings and the bits of british kit that are slowly filtering into ofp...

nice work matey :D

DeLiltMon

« Reply #82 on: 13 Jan 2003, 19:23:43 »
Demolitions Landrover
- lol it's DeLiltMon  ;D
Looking good, dont rush it.

Offline CBFASI

• Contributing Member
  • Endure All
    • CBFASI's Homepage
« Reply #83 on: 19 Jan 2003, 21:10:28 »
Anyone who has had access to my Beta and is still interested please contact me asap either direct through email or on this forum (pm)......

If you not on my list dont worry, I dont mind but I do like to know all those who have had access to it..
CBF Shipbuilding

DeLiltMon

« Reply #84 on: 27 Jan 2003, 12:34:00 »
Very impressed with it, I haven't been to many places in Devon but the old man used to work in RAF St Athan and the buildings look spot on and I think the assualt course is great especially the cargo net  :D

Offline CBFASI

• Contributing Member
  • Endure All
    • CBFASI's Homepage
« Reply #85 on: 14 Mar 2003, 01:09:22 »
Well I finally got back to putting some work onto this terrain.

The new Single Accomdation built in the early 1980's, the ground area around has yet to be adjusted to a better look, but the buildings are in thier correct (odd) layout.

2 Parachute stores, building design 11137/41 & 10825/42.  These buildings are at the base and survive from WW2.  Yuo may also notice I re-coloured the hangers

Well its at the base so I did it... (its all the correct size, even the line widths..)
CBF Shipbuilding

SFG

« Reply #86 on: 14 Mar 2003, 01:29:49 »
Cool tennis court ;)