Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: where's the custom inq m4 pack?  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Delta Hawk

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
Re:where's the custom inq m4 pack?
« Reply #15 on: 18 Oct 2003, 00:04:14 »
There are realistic M4s out there that do look like real M4s just like you see in the Army books and news and even in person, however alot of realistic M4s either do not have enough variety or little mistakes.  Instead, alot of people do stuff like stick 700 yard scope on M4s or put C mags on them when they can make simple, logical M4. At most, theres only ten kinds of configurations for an M4 RIS.

I already have Inq's high res pack, but where is the Inq Do it your self M4 pack?

KyleSarnik

« Reply #16 on: 19 Oct 2003, 03:37:03 »
In that case the most realistic ive seen are BAS's... They have 4x ACOGs and normal 30rd mags...

Offline Delta Hawk

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: 20 Oct 2003, 23:05:31 »
BAS's are pretty ok except they sound like rubber band guns and there one of the M4 packs that don't have variety, instead focused on making double deserts of everything.  there's really only four ways M4s can be done to fit the needs of the soldiers that do use cammoed M4s

SoldierX

« Reply #18 on: 21 Oct 2003, 05:45:22 »
you should find the do it yourself m4 pack here:
http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~inquisitor/

Offline Delta Hawk

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: 21 Oct 2003, 23:57:57 »
thank you soldierX.  Now i can make my M4 pack to the spefications of real life soldiers thanks to INQ.  And no, unless alot of people want it, i'm not going to release it to the public...i don't want a syco killing me in my sleep :)