Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: More Resistance Vehicles  (Read 4607 times)

Mr_Shady

Re:More Resistance Vehicles
« Reply #30 on: 10 Sep 2003, 19:28:43 »
I wasn't being serious when I said they should have called them the goodies or baddies. Calling them Red or Blue might have done the same. Iunno.

Vyper

« Reply #31 on: 10 Sep 2003, 22:03:23 »
I prefer using the eastern troops...sure the west has more addons made for them...but then wheres the fun in you using them, fighting them with worse equipment is more of a challenge...and i just prefer the russian stuff (not that east is russian ofcourse)

Vyper

m21man

« Reply #32 on: 12 Sep 2003, 05:25:13 »
This thread has really started to deviate from my original post >:(. All I wanted were U.S. vehicles retextured for the Resistance side :-\. Since the resistance can be anyone, they don't need to be farmers who are just itching to haul out the pitchforks ;D. Maybe they could be U.S. soldiers that rebelled against their superiors :-\, or Spetznatz that got caught behind enemy lines and stole some tanks. Hey, if Gastovski can drive Russian tanks, then a Spetznatz can drive an Abrams :D. They'd just paint their captured tanks with green stripes so that their own gunships didn't go after them :o.

GrimMonkey

« Reply #33 on: 13 Sep 2003, 01:47:20 »
then a Spetznatz can drive an Abrams :D

Deadly combo...

Anyway, somebody may have already said this (didn't read entire thread), but there are plenty of retexturing tools out there, just look :).

m21man

« Reply #34 on: 13 Sep 2003, 20:39:31 »
I can't do anything involving texturing :(.

Mr_Shady

« Reply #35 on: 13 Sep 2003, 21:59:15 »
Putting a green cross on the roof of an existing unit can't be that hard. I mean, I'm not keen on texturing at all, but all you'd be doing is putting two thick lines on the roof textures  ;)

m21man

« Reply #36 on: 13 Sep 2003, 22:24:51 »
Yes, but they have to be good stripes ;D.

KyleSarnik

« Reply #37 on: 21 Sep 2003, 19:15:01 »
Hmm as anyone made an Mi17 or Mi24 with a stripe on it?

m21man

« Reply #38 on: 01 Oct 2003, 16:59:01 »
No. But I'd still like some M60s with green stripes, or even better a pack of winter resistance vehicles (Arctic T-80 w/ stripe, Arctic M60 w/ stripe, etc...).