Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Hmmm Im thinkin Firemen, Firetrucks. Put those burning buildings out.  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Zayfod

• ECP Team
  • Llama, softest natural fibre in the world.
Would work well, what with all the lovely new  scripted fires that we now have.

Picture it......

In the middle of a fire fight, guerillas one side of town, peace keeping troops or marines (or whatever) the other side of town fighting it out....and the poor fire fighters doing their damnest to keep the town from burning to a crisp.

What do u see on the TV news after a bomb goes off?--firemen.

What do u see at the battle of Britain footage?--firemen.

hmm thats a point Ambulance dudes too -- u see a lotta them dont u?

Could add a lot to coops--like I said tho. youd need  those fire scripts.

Zay

« Last Edit: 19 Sep 2003, 12:52:08 by Zayfod »
"I have come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum......an I'm all outta bubble gum!"

Mr_Shady

My old man's a firefighter, so I have to agree  :)

swift88

i had a green godess at one point but deleted because its pointles to have.........

Offline Zayfod

• ECP Team
  • Llama, softest natural fibre in the world.
i had a green godess at one point but deleted because its pointles to have.........

good onya mate... Id love to see it, is it permanently deleted?

Maybe it could have some scripts embedded in it

Zay

« Last Edit: 21 Sep 2003, 10:59:40 by Zayfod »
"I have come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum......an I'm all outta bubble gum!"

Mr_Shady

What, like an "collapse in a heap of dust if you look at it too hard" script?  ;)

Homefry31464

My old man's a paramedic/fire fighter too(in OC, Maryland, US, the paramedics do both) and I must say I would like these as well.

swift88

still got it but its very primitive......
[img removed]greengod........jpg[/img]

for a flashing light i wanted to add a sort of radar, with a bright texture in the middle??? what you think........ LOL top speed 25mph last yeah you hear them from a mile and look around....... ten minutes late it passes

LOL how embarrising
« Last Edit: 21 Sep 2003, 20:14:47 by swift88 »

DeLiltMon

still got it but its very primitive......

So is the real thing, although, according to the guys here who manned them during the strike, it's a very reliable pump and they can be linked together to pump water to the fire from however far is needed, something modern engines can't do apparently and handy for fighting fires after a bombing raid which is what it was designed for.
Model looks good to me, be a shame to bin it.

Mr_Shady

The pump on the Green Goddess is a 1000 gallon/min model, whereas the pump on proper fire engines is a 750 gallon/min one (at least the majority of machines in Merseyside have 750s). Problem is the the GG is that it belongs in a museum.