Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Nogova Mission  (Read 1269 times)

Exodus

Nogova Mission
« on: 02 Oct 2003, 06:04:55 »
k, got an idea coming and I need some help with scripting and other things, ideas etc... I want to either do a mission where you are a cop and you patrol the streets of Nogova and when something happens you have to move in with your partner with like a shotgun and a pistol and fix the problem and it turns into some big drug scandel or something like this. OR your a mafia boss trying to make a living on Nogova but the cops get in the way and u have to fight your way out and sell drugs, steal cars, put hits on people, hire hitmen, whatever u need to do. It would be multiplayer either way. email me at goldenblade64@yahoo.com and make the subject: OPERATION FLASHPOINT and i will talk to you about it. Or just reply here to talk about it.

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
Re:Nogova Mission
« Reply #1 on: 02 Oct 2003, 06:22:03 »
Exodus,

We don't allow recruiting in the forums.
Thats why we created the Recruitment Depot. :thumbsup:

However, since you want people to discuss it here, then I'll leave this open for the moment as long as I don't see anymore recruitment advertising...

:)
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

Blitzer

« Reply #2 on: 08 Oct 2003, 18:58:05 »
Giday Exodus,
                      Would your mission be like an RPG 8), like a GTA3 Mod. That was a great game so the idea(if that is what it is like) would be unreal, better than GTA3 ;D, because you could travel to different towns, cites, or like going out the bush to do someone over and disposing of the body. Or stake out a little shack in the scrub that someone is hiding in, the ideas for that sort of thing are pretty endless with a game like Flashpoint. :)

max_killer_payne

« Reply #3 on: 08 Oct 2003, 20:10:00 »
There are various mods already up and running like this, like the Crime City mod and the Cops and Robbers mod, which is online all the time, and is great fun on MP.

Josef

« Reply #4 on: 08 Oct 2003, 21:29:57 »
some links to these mods?

Any of em have a decent script for being a gangster?

Exodus

« Reply #5 on: 14 Oct 2003, 03:23:01 »
Crime City mod has been terminated, btw. But yes it would be something like GTA Vice city. But i need scripts