Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: With the loss of one good soldier, comes the promotion of another  (Read 4018 times)

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
Hmm, now that I think about it, there was someone else who was promoted too.  Can't remember his name though.
 :toocool:
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
 ???
 :hmm:
 :wow:
 ;D
 :cheers:  :thumbsup:
Not all is lost.

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
KTottE promoted? The swedish force grows bigger and bigger... When are you going to give me some weird title? :P ;D
« Last Edit: 22 Aug 2003, 15:45:18 by The real Armstrong »

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
When I beat satan in a snowball fight ;)
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
There's no satan, could be me though..... Uhm... No, it couldn't. If I were Satan I would be a lot more better on OFP than I'm allready am, so it oughta be LCD...? But LCD is from Irak or down there huh? He know Hebrew anyway. And since KTottE is a cold scandinavian he would kick LCD's ass in a snowball fight... So where's my title? ;D

Offline Tim Pink

• ECP Team &
  • Former Staff
  • "Down with a bang and that'll be the end"
good luck snypir, you did a great job

u know, this site goes through administrators faster than messy can change his undies.
it must be a high risk job.

"Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door."

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
it must be a high risk job.

Well, its not too bad

... the occasional assassination attempt,  the firebombings of the front lawn, the mail-bombs ...

All in all, your regular day's job really.

;) ;D
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

max_killer_payne

Noon im sorry, that  petrol bomb was aimed at your neighbours. I swear! And the mail bomb, that was also a mistaken house address  ;D ;D :) ;)
« Last Edit: 25 Aug 2003, 17:05:45 by max_killer_payne »

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
LCD from palestine :P

iraq is just ma neighboors  8)  ::)

no1 can kil me

#loop
Muhahahhahahahaha
goto "loop"

::)  ;D

so armsty wont get no title til i get 1 (alwayz wanted 2 b OFPEC spec ops) ill give noon som kool souvenir (or however u spel dat) from cuba (somin ugly ::) - looks like big fat woman w/ cigar  :o) if u make me 1 ? plz ?

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta