Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: NVA Tanks  (Read 867 times)

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
NVA Tanks
« on: 26 Aug 2003, 20:18:29 »
Hey! Anyone know what kinda tanks the NVA used during the Nam confilict? T-55? T-36? An where can I download the best version of this tank? Cheers!

Bucket man

Re:NVA Tanks
« Reply #1 on: 26 Aug 2003, 22:37:16 »
NVA used mainly T34/85, T54, PT76 and chinese versions of these tanks.
Some miscellaus soviet WW2 tanks were also probably used.
Sadly there is none of these tanks out right now except T34/85 and that is really hard to find. CSLA mod is making PT76 and RHS is making T54 but dont know when these are released.  :-\

Homefry31464

« Reply #2 on: 26 Aug 2003, 23:26:57 »
Have you got the SEB Nam Pack.  I'm sure they did some research.  Look in the addon depot under mods.

GrimMonkey

« Reply #3 on: 27 Aug 2003, 01:32:39 »
Is that SEB Nam Pack 1 or 2? I have 2 and it doesn't have any tanks.

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #4 on: 27 Aug 2003, 07:59:08 »
Cheers every1. I found a T-34 yesterday but it looked kinda silly so I didn't download it. Did they use T-85 btw? I thought the number was the year it was made. :P

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
« Reply #5 on: 27 Aug 2003, 10:50:07 »
Nampack 2 has tanks, but they're just reskins etc. of the T55 until they can make a proper armour-pack.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #6 on: 27 Aug 2003, 12:38:21 »
Cheers every1. I found a T-34 yesterday but it looked kinda silly so I didn't download it. Did they use T-85 btw? I thought the number was the year it was made. :P

B...I...N...G...O...

yup.... the number refers to the year they were made... same as the kalashnikov rifles... AK47, AK74
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

b0zo

« Reply #7 on: 27 Aug 2003, 16:23:18 »
- OFP-D NVA 1st Pack -

Beschreibung: (updated NVAGUNS and new NVA TRUCK and NVA T-34) (REMPLACE OLD FILES - all compatible with missions made before) Included : USAF(Credit : OFPman1+sebnampack2) - F4-Phantom Mk83 - Pilot Sednam2 + bombtextureMk83 - F4-Phantom rokect- Pilot Sednam2 NVA Credit : (mars911, Maslow, +sebnampack+Steam(Eastern Front team)) - T-55/Crew NVA - NVA Gun/Crew NVA - NEW NVA AT-Gun/Crew NVA (updated config) - NEW NVATruck/Soldier NVA (updated config) - NVAUazG/Soldier NVA - NEW VCBoat/Crew Soldier VC (made darker than the previous one) - NEW NVA T-34

http://neverland.homelinux.com/ofp-nam/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=17