Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Developing a great mission  (Read 4061 times)

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
Re:Developing a great mission
« Reply #15 on: 11 Aug 2003, 08:50:54 »
They could have made some. They made the LGB in a patch after all, could have included that in the original game and use blackops instead of rangers.

You get my point so why come here and be smart about it :P
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

Offline SpecOp9

• Members
« Reply #16 on: 11 Aug 2003, 10:01:46 »
He is the master chef.

8)

And yea I agree with you man...

I see no point in sending in 1 guy to take out a whole base, when all you need is one huge bombing run on the entire thing.

With all those Multiplayer maps in the pending list...
Somebody is gonna get a heart artak ;) lol!!!!!

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
« Reply #17 on: 11 Aug 2003, 11:12:06 »
Well if you want to make a "I'm-a-Rambo" mission you could, but like I said, in my experience, 99% of the community want's realistic missions.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

Mr_Shady

« Reply #18 on: 12 Aug 2003, 01:12:25 »
Yeah, it's rare in OFP to go against major odds and win. I mean, the other night me and a few lads from my squad did a mission where we have to clear the Nogova airbase out, and it's defended by about 12 squads or thereabouts. There was four of us altogether in my team, and a sniper (who was really bad ;)) and we only managed to succeed by engaging them at long range. We lost one guy to enemy action out of my team, and another through blue-on-blue.

Now, put one dude in there with a HK, and make him get up close to the enemy. No fun, especially if they have grenades.

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #19 on: 12 Aug 2003, 02:44:40 »
Hmm.... this is more the topic of a tutorial than a mission idea.

The last thing I want in here is a 5 page arguement on why this is or isn't how you make missions ::)

Feel free to submit a tutorial if you can be bothered writing one, but I'm afraid for this it's:

# Topic Locked