Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Urban Serial Killer  (Read 1879 times)

Mat Herben

Urban Serial Killer
« on: 02 Aug 2003, 05:17:20 »
Thats something we need in MultiPlayer, the mulitplayer game Serial Killer in an Urban Island, and with police cars like those in New York, ( not those crappy resistance jeeps,) What do you guys think?

BronzeEagle

Re:Urban Serial Killer
« Reply #1 on: 02 Aug 2003, 21:41:14 »
I could hook that up.  No problem.  I'll just move over serial killer and all its junk over to panzerfaust island version 2.  It has a nice little city called St. Lucy with all that you need for that.  Good idea!  

Mat Herben

« Reply #2 on: 02 Aug 2003, 21:43:49 »
Really? You're gonna make it, like public?

Whoa thanks man,  And yea, Panzerfaust Island ROCKS!!!!! :D
« Last Edit: 02 Aug 2003, 21:44:34 by Dogma »

Mat Herben

« Reply #3 on: 10 Aug 2003, 06:31:15 »
A police car like this

Mat Herben

« Reply #4 on: 10 Aug 2003, 06:44:15 »
By the way, Can I ask you guys your opinion on the dutch police cars?

What do you think of our Police cars in The Netherlands, please let me know, im curious for your opinions from The USA and elsewhere in the world.

Offline KJAM

• Contributing Member
  • Why Me, Whats it For?
    • Nightstalker mod
« Reply #5 on: 10 Aug 2003, 07:05:56 »
well im from the UK thats a good looking car, nice paint job lol, i think british police cars look beter though, there are even BMW police cars that ive seen, with cool reflective markings which look cool
not that ive been involved with the police, nope not me no siree *sweats* honest ive not

lol

Mat Herben

« Reply #6 on: 10 Aug 2003, 20:54:26 »
there are even BMW police cars that ive seen, with cool reflective markings which look cool
not that ive been involved with the police, nope not me no siree *sweats* honest ive not

:D heheh, you're sure about that? ;D

By the way, I guess you mean this ol'looker

Offline KJAM

• Contributing Member
  • Why Me, Whats it For?
    • Nightstalker mod
« Reply #7 on: 10 Aug 2003, 22:09:08 »
erm yeah, me an my dad was driving along motorwayand we saw a BMW pig car lol
By the way, I guess you mean this ol'looker
erm, no blue ones with blue an yelow reflection thingys not red

swift88

« Reply #8 on: 10 Aug 2003, 23:46:15 »
errrr hehehhe police cars................................. bikes would be cool too
heres a PIG car made by g8 war i say nohing too special but i think it would b cool if you like that kinda stuff

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/G8/ heres the link
oh the uk police force...............hehehe Thames vally is my local force............hmmmmmmm One word for that police force "crap" .....................
I Would love to see the volvo MP'S cars or the Landrover police vehicles (raf police)

in terms of your dutch cars.........they look too much like telecom cars looking as if they are going to repair a phone line
« Last Edit: 10 Aug 2003, 23:53:57 by swift88 »

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #9 on: 11 Aug 2003, 00:55:43 »
come to Nottingham - we have subaru impreza's running around the place  ;)
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Mat Herben

« Reply #10 on: 11 Aug 2003, 01:35:50 »
Thanks Swift88 for the link.

But as for the police vehicles

You really think the Dutch police cars looks like phone service cars? hmm, I think they are quite nice, but hey.... thats because im joining the force soon...

Well I think im going offtopic with this but hell.. What do you think of the Dutch police Uniforms?

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #11 on: 11 Aug 2003, 02:13:21 »
trust the dutch - bondage leather - roflmao  :D
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Vyper

« Reply #12 on: 11 Aug 2003, 12:39:51 »
Hey, i hate to be the stick-in-the-mud but i'd prefer it if you didn't refer to the police as "pigs"...my brothers in the police and for another reason people always look on them as annoying but all they do is keep stuff from going bad...think what it'd be like without law and order? choose the words carefully is all i'm saying.

But i agree...bondage leather, kinda makes me wonder if the fast show sketches about the dutch police men might be accurate!

Vyper

Mat Herben

« Reply #13 on: 11 Aug 2003, 20:49:12 »
I couldnt agree more with ya, lad....

Its true that Police Officers stand through a lot of problems, and even go through hell sometimes, And I kinda think its too bad that they are disrespected by a vast majority of the people, Even though without the Police the world would be a REALLY creepy place to live...

By the way? They do sketches about the dutch police? Really? Tell me what are they saying about the dutch police?

Furthermore.. I would like to add that there is an major discussion in Holland between police officers and the producer of a new uniform which is thought to be clown-like and could be hazardous to the police officer wearing this jacket. Look below.

I personally think we would look like Jackasses if they decided to replace the leather with this uniform.

And if you guys really want a laugh at our NEW police uniform, Go to this site.

http://members.lycos.nl/polunif/afbeeldingen/afbeeldingen_index.htm

Mat Herben

« Reply #14 on: 11 Aug 2003, 20:52:37 »
By the way.... I would like to add that the Leather jackets are used for a reason, It prevents major-injuries from a knife-stab or even prevents injurie from Biting ( man/dog) furthermore its also protects against fire.

So its primary for safety reasons. 8)

Siber Fox

« Reply #15 on: 16 Aug 2003, 02:02:08 »
That white car with the red stripe reminds me of myself while driving. Its only fun when you hit a turn going about 40 :).

Anywho, could someone link me to Panzerfaust Island?

I had one run in with the police. It turned out to be a big misunderstanding, but these county mounties are intimadating... Stupid really dark sunglasses...

Mat Herben

« Reply #16 on: 16 Aug 2003, 06:39:34 »