Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: What u prefer to play out of these which i have plans to eventually make?  (Read 1783 times)

Gooner861

I have so many ideas i just cant figure out which mission to make. Which do u think sounds best:

1: The war is over and the US keep a small number of troops there to maintain peace as there are rumours that a small number of Soviet troops and loyalist militia are gathering support. Many of the US soldiers have to b wary as they patrol the streets as many of the militia take pot shots at the troops. But now the amount of attacks on US forces are rising and it is up2 u 2 find who is involved and to take them out.

2: You are a Policemen in the now Commuist state of Nogova and must follow the new rulers or face punishment. You are on one of your daily patrols round the villages when you stop of at the larger town of Petrovice where you shockingly find piles of dead civilians in the square. I dunno wot cud happen next.

3: You have been ordered to hold the town of Lipany at all costs. You have news that soviet armour and infantry r heading towards ur position. You have only about 15 men compared to about 40+ soviet soldiers +BMPS. Draw them into the square and take them out.

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty

Captain Winters

yes definately 3

Tanks! 8)

Phantom

i've never seen a pile of dead bodies in ofp

deaddog

I like 2 as well.  Maybe you could turn the mission into more of a mystery game instead of a shoot 'em up (with a nice shoot 'em up scene near the end)  :)

But instead of finding them in the middle of town, maybe you could place them by the pond east of Petrovice.  Or even one body at the waters edge.

Just a thought.

Offline .pablo.

• Former Staff
  • When in doubt, empty the magazine.
1, i like murder mysteries

Offline cornholio

• Members
  • Ever eat a llama?
#3 Has been done a few times but hey....
(maybe you do it different)   ???

#2 Sounds kind of cool.

#1 Sounds like Iraq at the moment :beat:

Screw it, do all three ;D
Check out  "Eye of the Pig"
Mission download: http://www.freewebs.com/dikked/

bigdog632

3 is a winner but if ya make 2 work that would prolley be a better mission

Gooner861

Im doin 3 at the mo seeing that its a little simpler for me, shud b ready soon.

Thanks for the feedback.

Offline KJAM

• Contributing Member
  • Why Me, Whats it For?
    • Nightstalker mod
i could help you develop a storyline for number 2 if you wanted

Gooner861

You dont have to but if u ave nuttin else to do u can if u want.

Offline KJAM

• Contributing Member
  • Why Me, Whats it For?
    • Nightstalker mod
yeah i will, i THINK i got some good idea's how would you like me to set it out, as a script?

Gooner861

Just write down ur ideas, dont bother writing a whole script if u dont want, i wud just like ideas that i can look at and add bits in which i wud like.
But wotever suite u, u do it. Cheers.  :)

Homefry31464

Yeah, there could be variations.  Maybe make a script (SQS, not movie) that choose between three events.  One the bodies was a chem attack, one was a murderer, and one was the soviets.  The mission is altered by which one the script chooses.