Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Assanation (mp)  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Skater1

• Members
  • I will do my Best!
    • 81st Versteckte Betriebe Division
Assanation (mp)
« on: 24 Jul 2003, 18:28:17 »
The mission would be on the inland of Kolgujev. this mission would have 1 Ranger sniper and he has to kill 3 high ranking officers at 3 different location. But there will be a team of 3 russain soilders (no snipers) and their only mission is to kill the Ranger sniper. Also the soliders have to clue where he starts. The mission for the sniper is to kill 3 high ranking officers and high tail in back to the the landing zone.  When an officer is kill an Hq guy comes up tells that an high ranking officer has been killed [both sides can hear him]

Also I have already picked 3 loc where you can put the officers at on Kolgujev- in the Base Gg27, in town at Ib24 and (think is town but might be base) Hg26

no  respawn for west and east 3 man team respawns at there start.

If any one makes these mission that would be so cool  :D
In war, not every battle can be won with an advance, but with a retreat!

bigdog632

Re:Assanation (mp)
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jul 2003, 02:31:17 »
what are the officers' objectives? or do they just stand around looking stupid.......
and if ya kill the 9 russian soldiers do you win or can ya just walk up on the officers and waste them?

Phantom

« Reply #2 on: 25 Jul 2003, 17:01:15 »
i think it's too restricted. the information is WAY too accurate, it's just too scripted, to linear.

Offline Skater1

• Members
  • I will do my Best!
« Reply #3 on: 25 Jul 2003, 19:08:27 »
I just got some help on this mission so when I ever complete it I will send it to ofpec. And bigdog the 3 man human player team gets to respawn if they ever die. Also there will be lots of russain ai guarding the officers. I kinda basing the mission torward the single player mission
(sniper team), I not goting to give anymore info on it intil it is ready.

bigdog632

« Reply #4 on: 26 Jul 2003, 23:47:40 »
im not much of a mission maker
but i say if your making it give out info on occasion and the forum patrons can assist

Offline Skater1

• Members
  • I will do my Best!
« Reply #5 on: 29 Jul 2003, 04:54:48 »
I can do that Big dog. thxs
S!

Offline Skater1

• Members
  • I will do my Best!
Update
« Reply #6 on: 30 Jul 2003, 00:14:50 »
Ok all the easy stuff is done. All the ai units are up and working right. Officers are inplace and have objective tiggers that give u mission complete and say when u have kill one and its location. (Special Thanks to Cpt. Winters)

Having major promblems with the briefing right now since it is my first time trying to make a briefing. Still cant get it to work (really no clue what I am doing) so that will take me awhile.

All the markers are up and I am depending if i am going to have a copter  (MH-47, Little bird, or Black Hawk) in with sniper, so sniper can get in and back out with no problem.

Weather is working great. Thunder and rain at 3:35 in the morning is great for hiding/ambushing. Little to no fog so somewhat far shot are still possible.

If anyone wants to help I will put there name in the Note in the breifing.  Thxs Skater1

Homefry31464

Assasination (It was spelled wrong)
« Reply #7 on: 02 Aug 2003, 01:22:12 »
To get a good briefing, look at a good mission's briefing.