Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Mission progression stages  (Read 1372 times)

max_killer_payne

Mission progression stages
« on: 08 Aug 2003, 10:58:21 »
This is off-topic but its an idea. Maybe moderators could allow this in the mission ideas forum. When a member starts an idea, if they actually go and make the mission perhaps they could use the topic they started as the mission idea to tell everyone about their progress and updates, because i remember someone did this and the topic was locked. I think it was a good idea. Even though this will probably be locked.

Offline KJAM

• Contributing Member
  • Why Me, Whats it For?
    • Nightstalker mod
Re:Mission progression stages
« Reply #1 on: 08 Aug 2003, 15:30:43 »
erm.....how about just making them in the addon/mission discussion

Offline .pablo.

• Former Staff
  • When in doubt, empty the magazine.
« Reply #2 on: 08 Aug 2003, 15:49:58 »
<<suggestion>>
if you want to keep people updated on your mission, put the info on a tripod site and put a link to it in your sig, that way you can have pics, files and other stuff for others' enjoyment

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #3 on: 09 Aug 2003, 05:20:59 »
...perhaps they could use the topic they started as the mission idea to tell everyone about their progress and updates, because i remember someone did this and the topic was locked.

When was that max?

As far as I'm concerned (bear in mind I'm not an admin ;)), there is nothing wrong with posting progress reports in the same thread that started the mission idea. This allows other forum members to keep developing the idea while the mission is being made.

The only real line I draw is for beta testing, which is done in the beta forum and not in this one ;)

LTGrizzly

« Reply #4 on: 09 Aug 2003, 07:22:38 »
is this opic in reply to my latest post? Just wondering ???  ::)