Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Sea King, and rescue Script  (Read 1039 times)

Cedaie

Sea King, and rescue Script
« on: 06 Sep 2002, 14:11:08 »
Of course, unlike my last expieriences I ain't gonna say 'ooh I'll Make it!!"

but It would be very cool for a Sea King rescue Chopper, and an 'above water' script that makes a unit stay above water for how many counts, thats your rescue time, all you need is the sea king, and a few of us could concept an idea using setpos and distance chopper, raise height to simulate a rescue rope and the like.

Just wanted to bring this out as a fresh idea.

Moderators, future apologies if this is in the wrong category, cuz I'm confused, lol  :D.

Cheers ;D

Offline Cplme

• Former Staff
Re:Sea King, and rescue Script
« Reply #1 on: 06 Sep 2002, 14:48:07 »
Yeah i totally agree with that i am a crew member for a lifeboat on the river humber and the 2 Sea kings come help us out when we need them nad they just look absoulty ace when they hover of the water and then drop their rope and a diver goes into the water so it would be cool for ofp when a pilot crashed into the water or somat like that 8)

Offline CBFASI

• Contributing Member
  • Endure All
    • CBFASI's Homepage
Re:Sea King, and rescue Script
« Reply #2 on: 06 Sep 2002, 16:30:37 »
Well I am working on a base used by the 22 Squadron 'A' Flight Air Sea Rescue Unit, presently equipped with Sea Kings.  

My map also has some of the coastline and rivers this unit frequently makes rescue from.

I am aware now that the Mod I am working with hopes to do the Sea King and I might be able to ge them to do a Yellow one... ;)
CBF Shipbuilding