Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Get the sounds right, please  (Read 1186 times)

Offline RT-SuperTron

• Members
  • Prey...you will be
Get the sounds right, please
« on: 05 Sep 2002, 23:48:40 »
I like many others appreciate all the work that you guys put in to the addons, but after doing  such a great job on the models, you usually loose a lot on the SOUND side.

I dont know where else to put this, but since this is where all the questions about 3d models are placed, I figure this is where we should put up a board or something, where people with conections and ideas should share there knowledge about where to get the proper material needed for the addons.

So let me start of with a little hint/tip, about airplanes/choppers.

http://www.simviation.com/fsdsounds.htm

Please just talk to the people in there forum, or search the soundpacks in the sound library. Normaly you are free to use any of the sounds placed here if you give credit to the people that made them.

[RT]SuperTron
+- PAIN IS YOUR FRIEND, IT WILL REMIND YOU THAT YOU ARE ALIVE -+

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
Re:Get the sounds right, please
« Reply #1 on: 06 Sep 2002, 08:51:50 »
Incase you are all wondering why SuperTron is talking about 3D Models and stuff, it's because this was posted there initially. Though I moved it here since it had nothing to do with the models.

Cheers, KTottE
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"