Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Ofrp rappel  (Read 2256 times)

Eviscerator

Re:Ofrp rappel
« Reply #15 on: 06 Jun 2003, 13:08:56 »
Hi

If your're the pilot of the chopper, with a squad aboard, you don't even need a line in the init field. Just be above 20 25m then, you'll see the menu, then, is order to have the rappel sequence starting, you have to stop the chopper... once it's stabilized, the soldiers will start go down ;)

Not if the squad is in your group, which is probably where people are getting confused.

Vyper

« Reply #16 on: 06 Jun 2003, 16:14:08 »
Is there no way you can have group members rappeling out of a Puma if your the pilot then?  It was done succesfully using the BAS MH-47E however i never really figured out how to get you as the pilot with a seperate group to rappel out, or even a pilot not in your group and then you and your group rappeling out.

I just like testing addons out for size on the desert island against my generic line up of troops so rappeling out my guys would be very useful...Can i not use a script or something? surely one of the Script Deities can sort the proverbial nut?

Vyper

Offline uiox

• Contributing Member
« Reply #17 on: 06 Jun 2003, 19:11:17 »
I don't understand where is your problem, you can manage the team after rappeling with the join command (or before), cause if I do that i'm sure I will have to unjoin them.

& when the pilot is human he's a pilot not a group leader, one action is free test the abort action cause for me it's emergency action access to everybody...

This limitation is due to the complexity of MP management, but I can be wrong with the method...

Vyper

« Reply #18 on: 06 Jun 2003, 20:46:03 »
Ofcourse, in my haste i thought not of that good fellow.....crap, ah well, cheers

Vyper