Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Ballistic Addon Studios Update Thread  (Read 193382 times)

ninemili

Re:Ballistic Addon Studios Update Thread
« Reply #540 on: 31 Jul 2003, 10:02:11 »
oh just read an article about GI helmets and i couldn't resist showing how smart i am now  ;D

They that Ghurkas are among best British troops, you should be proud Messiah  :)

« Last Edit: 31 Jul 2003, 10:02:55 by 9 mm »

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #541 on: 31 Jul 2003, 10:30:01 »
Forget the Stalin banner Tim...what you need is this. A Messiah poster.

Lol TS just like the old times I hope you keep posting this funny pictures ;D
ontopic: Can the seals swim like CoC Divers ???

Skaven

« Reply #542 on: 31 Jul 2003, 10:37:45 »
BoneColector, at this stage we are deciding how many more scripts to use, that one is still under discussion, but I think it will be there, we had it planed a long time ago, but COC made it first  ;D So now we are deciding if we are gonna do it or if we are gonna use theirs with authorisation  ;)

TJ

« Reply #543 on: 31 Jul 2003, 12:00:54 »
Skaven,

I would rather not use the CoC scripts, as Rom and I have something a little different planned.

However, ST8 does not have any diving kit on them at the minute if I am correct, so unless you wanna add that in, then they may be better as land based units.
Im sure they didnt do much diving in Afghanistan!!

We'll beat it out between us :D

TJ

Skaven

« Reply #544 on: 31 Jul 2003, 12:02:54 »
OK TJ  ;)

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #545 on: 31 Jul 2003, 12:14:25 »

We'll beat it out between us :D

TJ

*goes and grabs a baseball bat*

;)

@ TS - ROFLMAO - Now those were the days

and can't you guys stop discussing the addons under our noses... lol... its nearly as bad as the sneaky peaks TS gives us of the units in the Combat Photography thread over at the official forums

but all sounds good... if you are gonna do swimming.... make your own script.... i didnt care much for the CoC one as it was very awkward.... unless thats the best possible  ::)
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #546 on: 31 Jul 2003, 12:15:21 »
They that Ghurkas are among best British troops, you should be proud Messiah  :)

dude.... the Ghurkas are 5 foot 4 killing machines - heheheh  ;D
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Coporal_Punishment

« Reply #547 on: 01 Aug 2003, 00:20:32 »
dude.... the Ghurkas are 5 foot 4 killing machines - heheheh  ;D

I personally blieve that the Ghurkas the the best natural front line troops in the world. Its a mixture of them comming from a dicipline background (which converts well into the army), training with weapons (the khurki) at very young ages, moving at hilly high allittude terrain (which adds more hemoglobin in the blood, so you are a bit more fitter) and dealing with death at a very young age (i.e. they slaughter lamb at like 5 years old, so that converts to being a hard warrior)

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #548 on: 01 Aug 2003, 00:51:52 »
moving at hilly high allittude terrain (which adds more hemoglobin in the blood, so you are a bit more fitter)

It doesnt make you fitter per-say, it simply means that your body is used to working in a oxygen deprived environment, which means when you are in an "oxygen rich" environmet, e.g. "normal" altitude then you can go on much longer, and work much harder, as your body is now fueled by the oxygen...

To put it simply, its like Nos gas in a car ;)

Mr_Shady

« Reply #549 on: 01 Aug 2003, 01:17:49 »
If I knew I was going up against the Gurkhas, I'd pack my running shoes the night before. I read a book (The Gurhkas by John Parker) on them, and some of the stories were totally amazing. I'm just glad that they're on our side  :)

KamikazePilot

« Reply #550 on: 01 Aug 2003, 03:04:19 »
i  was just watching tears of the suns (just the last battle cuz its the best part and only part worth watching) and was wondering if the Seals might look somethin like that !??! ::)

ofpeditor

« Reply #551 on: 01 Aug 2003, 07:15:43 »
It doesnt make you fitter per-say, it simply means that your body is used to working in a oxygen deprived environment, which means when you are in an "oxygen rich" environmet, e.g. "normal" altitude then you can go on much longer, and work much harder, as your body is now fueled by the oxygen...

To put it simply, its like Nos gas in a car ;)

i should have read and replied a bit earlier, eh DM?  :D

good analogy though.

cheers mate
oe

futurehornetdriver

« Reply #552 on: 01 Aug 2003, 07:38:42 »
I personally blieve that the Ghurkas the the best natural front line troops in the world. Its a mixture of them comming from a dicipline background (which converts well into the army), training with weapons (the khurki) at very young ages, moving at hilly high allittude terrain (which adds more hemoglobin in the blood, so you are a bit more fitter) and dealing with death at a very young age (i.e. they slaughter lamb at like 5 years old, so that converts to being a hard warrior)

Now we can all agree that the Ghurkas are badass troops and the brits are lucky to have them but how in Jasmin St Claire's butthole did we get to this topic!?!? I thought this was the BAS forum about BAS stuff..... ???

eau_ranger

« Reply #553 on: 01 Aug 2003, 08:59:51 »
I thought this was the BAS forum about BAS stuff..... ???
....and what better way to get back on topic than to tell us all where in blazes is this MH-60 that is so "dangerously close to release.    

1 (Ranger):  "BAS, REPORT STATUS"   8)

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
« Reply #554 on: 01 Aug 2003, 10:03:26 »
We might as well entertain ourselves until the chopper finally comes out :)
And why don't we talk a bit more about specific parts of Jasmin St Claire's anatomy ;)

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"