Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Ballistic Addon Studios Update Thread  (Read 193380 times)

Eviscerator

Re:Ballistic Addon Studios Update Thread
« Reply #360 on: 03 Jul 2003, 00:14:59 »
Good news on the doors there! So i'm guessing it will be that whenever somebody exists or enters the door will open, might whether you plan to have all doors open when somebody exits/enters or a specific door relating to their seating posistion and if so, how have you done that? Also how about the boot on the HMMWV? When does that open and close?

Vyper

The Humvee doors are only openable via mission editor commands, so the mission maker controls them, and not the player.

pang

« Reply #361 on: 03 Jul 2003, 13:41:47 »
wow, the mh60k model looks very nice  :)
good job, stt

just one thing i noticed: the helo looks a tiny little bit too big, compared to the pilots position on the RL life mh60s pics on the bas site

and did you think about including the shell exhausting effect?
afaik this doesnt lag the game at all, eventually it uses simple sprites.
iÂ'd be so cool to have a mh60l covering you during an urban raid and seeing the shells raining down from it.
the OFRP gazelle features this perfect with its 20mm shells.

Vyper

« Reply #362 on: 03 Jul 2003, 15:58:37 »
Ahhhhh i seeee *eyes light up*.  Wounderous!

As this pack isn't on the site (haven't checked since the news so i dunno...maybe i'm just lazy  ;D)...how far along is the desert pack? i just mean like 25%, 50% 75% or so?

Vyper

Monkey Lib Front

« Reply #363 on: 08 Jul 2003, 19:05:07 »
so im guessing that this thread will be closed also :/

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #364 on: 08 Jul 2003, 23:10:01 »
No... as we have not had the same problem with spamers/flamers in this forum.

Monkey Lib Front

« Reply #365 on: 09 Jul 2003, 01:00:19 »
ah coolio, exclusive thread :D

Vyper

« Reply #366 on: 09 Jul 2003, 01:22:06 »
the OPFOR pack does look wonderful i must say....will this be a direct rival to the West vehicle pack per chance? matching type vehicles and the like?

And i know you wont say but on the offchance is there likely hood of any more russian stuff like soldiers or aircraft?

Vyper

Eviscerator

« Reply #367 on: 09 Jul 2003, 02:05:58 »
And i know you wont say but on the offchance is there likely hood of any more russian stuff like soldiers or aircraft?

Vyper

No, the opposing forces we have made are not russian, however like a lot of countries their vehicles are eastern bloc, this is the only reason we have the russian uaz and brdm, this is basicly their state before being retextured into the opfor armies vehicles, however instead of throwing away the armed soviet versions we decided to release them with the other versions. And no, i wont say which armies we have made. :)

Tigershark

« Reply #368 on: 09 Jul 2003, 03:21:51 »
No... as we have not had the same problem with spamers/flamers in this forum.

Precisely ;D

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #369 on: 09 Jul 2003, 05:34:24 »
You're My Hero TS!  :D
a lot of countries their vehicles are eastern bloc, this is the only reason we have the russian uaz and brdm
Actually The Russian AK47 for example is the Most Widely used Weapon in the world, and the T55, T72, T80, BMP, Etc are used a lot buy gurilla armyies as well as major armies like Iraq and North Korea.

Monkey Lib Front

« Reply #370 on: 09 Jul 2003, 05:37:54 »
hopefull some Boats will be included fot the OPFOR pack, also hope its Iraqi or some S.African Militia :)

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #371 on: 09 Jul 2003, 12:52:58 »
No boats I'm afraid...

Eviscerator

« Reply #372 on: 09 Jul 2003, 13:31:19 »
You're My Hero TS!  :DActually The Russian AK47 for example is the Most Widely used Weapon in the world, and the T55, T72, T80, BMP, Etc are used a lot buy gurilla armyies as well as major armies like Iraq and North Korea.

Im not sure what i said counteracts your statement, what i said was that their vehicles were produced by the Soviet Union/Eastern Bloc countries, the armies we have made are not russian, or part of the former soviet union.

Vyper

« Reply #373 on: 09 Jul 2003, 13:43:21 »
Well thats just as good, eastern block.  Call me stupid but its early (12:20pm....yes thats early for me), does this mean there will be multiple versions of the vehicles, i'm not asking which ones coz like you said you can't say but for example: Czech, Yugoslavian, Bosnian etc....?

That would be ace

And still, any units planned?

Vyper

KamikazePilot

« Reply #374 on: 09 Jul 2003, 14:35:28 »
im gonna tray off a little but whats up with the NavySeals?