Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Ballistic Addon Studios Update Thread  (Read 193388 times)

ofpeditor

Re:Ballistic Addon Studios Update Thread
« Reply #150 on: 06 Apr 2003, 19:53:10 »
Messy - first of all, I am not commenting on any projects we at BAS are/have undertaken for OPSEC issues.

Just commenting on that photo, what you're seeing is VBSS 'kit', as you put it.

cheers
oe

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #151 on: 06 Apr 2003, 20:10:16 »
ok... errmmm... 'we can neither confirm or deny the prescene of special forces'  ;)
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #152 on: 06 Apr 2003, 22:07:35 »
Or BAS for that matter  ;D

SpclFrcsSnpr

« Reply #153 on: 07 Apr 2003, 00:04:39 »
Just wonderin If you guys started on the uh-1n yet cause if not I got a model for ya. Looh here for pics http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=8274

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #154 on: 07 Apr 2003, 02:33:29 »
1 questino to BAS those man that I said terrorist are those terrorist or anti terror team cause terrorists dont care bags like soldiers ???

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #155 on: 07 Apr 2003, 05:13:11 »
1 questino to BAS those man that I said terrorist are those terrorist or anti terror team cause terrorists dont care bags like soldiers ???

They also eat Human flesh, Kill children, and butcher Puppies  >:(  ;D

Nazul

« Reply #156 on: 07 Apr 2003, 13:05:28 »
BAS, love the delta/ranger units but 1 problem i have. in single player missions more often than not i have 1 unit draw his pistol and only use the pistol. Toadlifes-operation lojack2 i had the SAW gunner run the whole way with his pistol, i could do nothing to get him to use his MG again.
today i tested a BHD beta mission , my sniper drew his silenced pistol and proceeded to shoot at hostiles 200m from him. has any one else had this problem? i have no other problems with opflash.

tankieboy

« Reply #157 on: 07 Apr 2003, 14:27:11 »
Yes I have this prob to and usaly have to go to the gear screen and get him to drrop the pistol and get it again so he switches to primary weopan.

Coporal_Punishment

« Reply #158 on: 07 Apr 2003, 14:34:01 »
But are pistols used ofter cause today I was watching sume 3rd infantry division boys clearing some ex-militrary base everyone had rifles apart from the officer who was holding a beratta.

tankieboy

« Reply #159 on: 07 Apr 2003, 14:52:01 »
Then remove them from the squad loadout before you start your mission.

I find them to be a pain when AI comes accross a close 50m or so enemy he takes to long to switch to pistol especialy if he does it 2-3 times! he just winds up dead.

They are usefull as backup, however there is always enougth weopans on the battlfield!

Eviscerator

« Reply #160 on: 07 Apr 2003, 15:29:23 »
Just wonderin If you guys started on the uh-1n yet cause if not I got a model for ya.

We have our own modellers, but thanks for the offer.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #161 on: 08 Apr 2003, 04:17:30 »
Then remove them from the squad loadout before you start your mission.

I find them to be a pain when AI comes accross a close 50m or so enemy he takes to long to switch to pistol especialy if he does it 2-3 times! he just winds up dead.

They are usefull as backup, however there is always enougth weopans on the battlfield!

and ya know what drives me nuts, is an enemy will sit there with his gun and blast the shit out of my team before I finaly have to deal with him my self! but my guys run around with pistols (but only the machine gunners) and get blasted straight up!  >:(

Grendel

« Reply #162 on: 08 Apr 2003, 07:22:19 »
Great work on the delta/ranger's and littlebird :D  was wonderin if u could please (pretty please) make a heavy sniper (anti-material) unit to include in an upcoming update.  A suggestion would be a Mcmillan bolt action style (Delta likes Robar's .50) rifle using MK 211 MOD-0 .50 cal Armor Piercing/Explosive Incindiary Tracer rounds (also known as the Raufoss MP-T). Have actually seen this round penetrate the turret of a T-62 used as a hard target!  Also (not that I'm asking for a lot or anything ::)) a Ghillie suit that actually looks realistic would be cool as hell!  Keep up the outstanding work!!!

tankieboy

« Reply #163 on: 08 Apr 2003, 11:14:59 »
To the BAS Crew.

My last posts have seamed negative. Let me set the record strait, I dont have the time to start modeling myself and have nothing but respect for you guys and what you have turned out thus far.

Keep up the good work and thank you all for your time and effort.

Sweetheart

« Reply #164 on: 19 Apr 2003, 14:44:04 »
Just have to say.. the pics on the site look great guys!!!!!!
Keep up the excellent work!! ;D :D :)