Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: umm how do i  (Read 471 times)

FuseBox

umm how do i
« on: 04 Mar 2003, 05:02:55 »
im trying to use the action menu 2 call in 3 helos
how do i make the helo stay at its pos till i call 4 it 2 go 2 its next WP?

Sol Fire

Re:umm how do i
« Reply #1 on: 04 Mar 2003, 08:00:34 »
if the action is in a trigger make a hold waypoint for the helicopter where you want it to wait.. give it another where you want it to go etc..

in the trigger that activates the chopper change the Type: from none to Switch and then click on Syncronize in the top of the screen

click on the hold waypoint and drag the mouse over onto the trigger.. now let go and a blue line should run from the waypoint "HOLD" to the trigger.. now the trigger since its set to switch switches the waypoint to the next waypoint in the list when the trigger activates.. the chopper will now fly to the next waypoint and so on etc...

FuseBox

« Reply #2 on: 04 Mar 2003, 18:50:01 »
ok ty

now how do i get the addaction off the menu?

Ace

« Reply #3 on: 04 Mar 2003, 22:47:03 »
use the removeaction command

this removeaction x

where x is the ID you gave the action when creating it.

FuseBox

« Reply #4 on: 05 Mar 2003, 18:23:19 »
if the action is in a trigger make a hold waypoint for the helicopter where you want it to wait.. give it another where you want it to go etc..

in the trigger that activates the chopper change the Type: from none to Switch and then click on Syncronize in the top of the screen

click on the hold waypoint and drag the mouse over onto the trigger.. now let go and a blue line should run from the waypoint "HOLD" to the trigger.. now the trigger since its set to switch switches the waypoint to the next waypoint in the list when the trigger activates.. the chopper will now fly to the next waypoint and so on etc...

ok umm after about 30 secs in game the choppers go with out me telling them 2? :-[
 is there any other way 2 make them hold till i click on the action?