Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: New Russian transport heli?? Like the Kasakka?  (Read 1003 times)

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

New Russian transport heli?? Like the Kasakka?
« on: 05 Nov 2002, 16:29:14 »
Hi, is anyone making a new russian small transport heli? Like the Russian version of huey, I think it was called kasakka or kazakka, or kakazza.

OCOM_LMLVLM

Re:New Russian transport heli?? Like the Kasakka?
« Reply #1 on: 06 Nov 2002, 06:50:05 »
Its Kasatka ;), and i don't think ne1's making it............and its not a russian version of huey..(its not in prodoction yet, not enough $$  :-[...).......umm... a russian version of a huey's probably a Mi8...
« Last Edit: 06 Nov 2002, 06:51:45 by OCOM_LMLVLM »

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #2 on: 07 Nov 2002, 16:36:33 »
I seriously need a DSL... my internet is literally decading. everytime I use the internet, it seems to get worse and worse, the connection speed is getting slower and slower that it takes me 10 hours to send a 10MB file... what the freak huh? it is too slow for even a 56K.

Oh well, thanks for the information dude.  My russian units with hood and vest with more accessories are all ready with my USMC but my internet connection won't let me send it to other people.. it automatically disconnect me from internet sometimes and it sometimes just disconnects at 97%... it is frustrating, I'm getting soo pissed that I'm ready to throw my freaking computer out of the window.

Even to write this reply, it took me 2 hours to connect to the internet and I had to reconnect 3 times which took me 30 minutes.

Well, again, thanks.  I hope someone will make a more modern russian helicopter.  I looked around for russian heli but I found out that there is really a limited source for russian military.

OCOM_LMLVLM

« Reply #3 on: 08 Nov 2002, 02:26:45 »
sad to hear that :-[....me hates 56k too  >:(
BTW, does ne1's working on Mi28 ?