Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Prob with wilbur  (Read 3762 times)

KreepyChaos

Re:Prob with wilbur
« Reply #15 on: 05 Sep 2002, 03:02:41 »
When In looking for something,the easienst way is to google it ,that's how I found it and I resolved the problem of the paint brush going all the way up by clicking on the blue C icon and setting the Value to 10,remember to use the brush and not the hill of dig icons ;)

As for my problem,I'm trying to do an island that needs an x direction airport euh..I dunno the word in english  ??? that road that airplanes take off from  :P

I saw one in resistance on the north of nogojev,does anyone know how to acess it and what the paa or pac name for the file is?

DpS

« Reply #16 on: 05 Sep 2002, 22:08:40 »
Its what u called runway, but anyways I think wilbur is preety simple to use, as long as you use the brush, use raise and lower button less often. I still have a problem with how do i pbo'd my island, can anyone give me a hand?

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #17 on: 05 Sep 2002, 23:50:49 »
If you want to pbo your island for viewing in-game you need to make a config.cpp file for it.

Once you have one use StuffPBO and make your .wrp file and the config.cpp into a pbo and put it in your Addons folder.

You can use Marksmans automatic config.cpp maker, although his latest version requires you to have ActivePerl installed.

There is another one by Cyrus-The-Virus.

Available here:

http://www.ofpinternals.megaforums.ru/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=3

This one has a slight problem with the word `class`, you may have to edit the resulting config.cpp and change all instances of the word `Class`  to   `class`.

If you still feel unsure send your .wrp to me and I'll pbo it for you.

mcnicoll7@yahoo.com

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

KreepyChaos

« Reply #18 on: 06 Sep 2002, 01:37:10 »
The best way to learn is to depbo an island and learn from it,I started doing islands last week and learned from de-pboing(new verb)Cobraisland..hope you dont mind folgore hehe

By the way Folgore,
keep at it,i'm a kid from the eighties too so I got a weak spot for the joe's..more of a cobra fan myself though.

Until I see a hiss...(pun intended)...Ciao!