Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Portable NUKE  (Read 732 times)

shawm3

Portable NUKE
« on: 19 Jan 2004, 21:34:33 »
does anyone know how I would use a script like coc to make a portable nuke that can be set off by a remote

Offline General Barron

• Former Staff
  • Semper Fi!
Re:Portable NUKE
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jan 2004, 23:05:55 »
search the scripting: beta testing formus for "nuke". I know there have been a few good nuke scripts made and posted there (or maybe somewher else--just search the whole forum)
HANDSIGNALS COMMAND SYSTEM-- A realistic squad-control modification for OFP
kexp.org-- The best radio station in the world, right here at home! Listen to John Richards!

shawm3

« Reply #2 on: 20 Jan 2004, 00:35:26 »
Ok I have a script now would I make it like a C4 charge so you can "touch off" this nuke

Offline icarus_uk

• Members
  • LiarLiarPants Inflame True
    • [furryclan]
« Reply #3 on: 20 Jan 2004, 00:45:16 »
Unitname Addaction ["Detonate Nuke", "nukeScriptName.sqs"]

This will add an action to the units action menu.  The unitname is teh name of the unit to add the action to.  Detonate Nuke is the text that will appear on the menu, and NukeScriptName.sqs is the name of the sqs file that you want to start going.

shawm3

« Reply #4 on: 20 Jan 2004, 01:14:23 »
Thanks for the help

HuNtA

« Reply #5 on: 21 Jan 2004, 22:07:56 »
yeh what U could do is make a script that camcreates a nuk shkval and setdammages it to destruction.

BTW

if U hide behind a hill at a diff height to the nuke, it wont kill U (even at 5m away, it didnt kill me)

bobthedinosaur

« Reply #6 on: 22 Jan 2004, 17:00:39 »
what's the ammo or weapon name for a nuke in ofp?
is that the scud launcher's weapon?
i've always wondered what the scud launcher does in multiplayer once you've launched one

Homefry31464

« Reply #7 on: 22 Jan 2004, 20:36:46 »
There is no nuke in OFP.  The missile that launches is just eye-candy, it never lands.

bobthedinosaur

« Reply #8 on: 22 Jan 2004, 21:07:58 »
HUNTA, what is the nuke you're talking about? is it an addon or just a whole lotta big bombs going off at once?

Homefry31464

« Reply #9 on: 22 Jan 2004, 23:18:58 »
I believe the one he is reffering to is a script, which uses the drop command to make it look real.