Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: too clean.  (Read 1228 times)

knepo

too clean.
« on: 25 Oct 2002, 17:28:54 »
I think that the vehicles in ofp are too clean, they look like they have just been put into action. what if there was tanks with dirt, rust and some paint that have gone of, so they looked more like they have been in action.
The tank crew looks too nice to, what if there was a driver with a cap backwards and oil on his clothes, a tank commander with a berret and headset and maby a russian jacket that he had stolen from a dead officer. and a crew with busty hair. I could gone on forever but i think you all got my point. Things look to nice.  

JohnSpartan117

Re:too clean.
« Reply #1 on: 26 Oct 2002, 02:30:16 »
I second that! I totally agree with what ur saying, i would love to see dirt and mud caked jeeps! ;D

Robbo

« Reply #2 on: 26 Oct 2002, 15:07:13 »
Although it would be nice to have vehicles affected by the enviroment etc... this would require every single vehicle that you want to reskin, in OFP to have a new skin, this would ultimately leave you with every vehicle looking the same again, unless you reskin everything several times, this ammounts TO A LOT :o of extra work, addons and more downloads, as well as a mess of vehicles in the editor.
Although a good idea, its not really fesible (is that how u spell it ???)
Robbo

knepo

« Reply #3 on: 26 Oct 2002, 20:35:10 »
It wil be much woork , should be a (this addskinvehicle) command  :)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #4 on: 26 Oct 2002, 20:40:41 »
Well I know Tanks are Cleaned, but the Tankers on the other hand clean them selves when they want to, so grease monkey guys would be a nice addon, and if you made Mechanic Guys too, I'd Be Tickled Purple!  :D

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #5 on: 27 Oct 2002, 21:39:51 »
all and all, OFP needs some reallism in this kind of things, I open a post ages ago about dead animals and destrolled vehicles, well, this post is not as radical, but is a big point that we all should think about it.
It would be ideal to have a comand that let the vehicle to loock a bit more used as time gos during the mission, or even beter, if is a campaighn it would be ideal, the same go for the setdammage, when you get a destroyed vehicle they should show dammage in a very much diferent way as they do now.
It would be a lot of stuff in the editor if we had al this vehicles all with theyr correspondent wasted part in the editor, I really would like to see that variation of reallism.
 The other thing about the units, well, why not? why not having a tank commander with the ear piece and the mike and a sand beret or something like that, and the driver from a 5T truck only wearing a whyte t-shirt with his hat backwards, same gos for enemy units, how about having this mercenaris wearing diferent uniforms< have a loock to the pic of this militia and you know what I meen.
Its lots to do and I would love to see more realism in OFP.
Later all.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!