Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: [COOP12] City_Escape_V1 Needs beta testing and your thoughts  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Michael

• Members
  • www.zonekiller.ath.cx
    • ZoneKillers
« Last Edit: 14 Jul 2007, 12:14:12 by Cheetah »

Offline mathias_eichinger

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • I'm a llama!
Hi Michael!

I am writing this from my perspective of not being into mulitplayer, having no experince with it and hence having tested your mission on SP.

Therefore I miss an Overview and a Briefing.
The mission itself seems a bit strange and unbalanced to me. But let me explain. At first I encountered a huge weapons and ammo cache, great for choosing my weapons (SPR and M136).

Then I went a long way into the city with nobody on the streets (no patrols), only helis and jets buzzing the sky. When I was at a central crossroad in the south of the city, I heared a BMP in my back, but my squad took care of it.
Then I managed to loose my squad, which would not properly follow me.  :(

At the crossroads I encountered what must have been a whole squad alone, but succeeded in repeated attempts thanks to my sniper rifle. Then came the showstopper for me: A T72 racing from close by (respawn I guess). It was so fast, that it appeared almost double-time!!
Needless to say, this beast instantly targeted and killed me. No way to fire 2 rockets at it.

Hope this helps in any way, I am a bit overwhelmed by this mission. I would have liked more, but smaller patrols and less and slower tanks.

Cheers

Mathias