Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Bangalore Torpedo  (Read 972 times)

madwolfnemesis

Bangalore Torpedo
« on: 27 Jul 2003, 14:52:23 »
I would like to do an addon in regards to Bangalore Torpedo. I would like to create one of such explosive as I couldn't seem to see anyone starting on this as it is a great weapon in regards to breaching of wired obstacles.

I am deciding to create one of such addon but then, I am not very strong in creating addons. I need help. I have the specifications of Bangalore Torpedo and the capabilities of it. I would need help. Please advise on how I should start going about it. Thank you.

To find out more about Bangalore Torpedo, kindly visit: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/bangalore.htm for more information.

bigdog632

Re:Bangalore Torpedo
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jul 2003, 16:26:36 »
i posted this same topic months ago

they also hve newer versions....it would be an interesting addon

madwolfnemesis

« Reply #2 on: 28 Jul 2003, 00:51:07 »
Um, you said that they have newer versions, what do you mean by that? Could you guide me into it? Thank you.

Kaliyuga

« Reply #4 on: 28 Jul 2003, 01:06:13 »
  Well...  I haven't seen too many AP mines in OFP yet to get alot of use for something like this....

But if you just want to know what the first thing to do would be ..

you're going to need to gather as much pics and other info as you can find....  

you're gonna need O2  to model your addon.. and  some texturing programs to texture it ....

and once you've got all that done you could definately script it to set off any Mines in the area it was placed in..

you could have a guy carry it up.. place it like a satchel  and then touch it off... to blow up any mines around...