Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BAS Delta Team  (Read 62111 times)

registered_fugitiv

Re:BAS Delta Team
« Reply #75 on: 12 Dec 2002, 01:11:48 »
sweet that M24 is so nice
and the M4
and the MP5
and the M24 with night vision scope
nice touch with the laser dot
cant wait u guys rule  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Skaven

« Reply #76 on: 12 Dec 2002, 01:13:42 »
Yes the Woodland is finneshed, the Desert still needs some improovements. ;D
registered_fugitiv I can presume you trusted my word than  ;D
Wetwork did both the MP5 and the M24, and he still as a lot of other surprises  ;)
« Last Edit: 12 Dec 2002, 01:16:46 by Skaven »

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #77 on: 12 Dec 2002, 01:15:37 »
I think He Likes it, I know I do!  ;D

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #78 on: 12 Dec 2002, 01:16:18 »
yep i guess i trusted ur word i didnt think it would be bad seeing some of ur guys other work its twice as good with the night vision attachment :thumbsup:

its just so beutiful  :'(
« Last Edit: 12 Dec 2002, 10:02:40 by registered_fugitiv »

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #79 on: 12 Dec 2002, 02:16:58 »
It is so sweeeeeeeeeeet from what I see from the pictures keep tha damn good work up guys ;)

contraz0rz

« Reply #80 on: 12 Dec 2002, 02:52:48 »
holy shit wow good job!

Chomps

« Reply #81 on: 13 Dec 2002, 23:00:26 »
Does the nightvision rifle scope actually work?  :)

Mr.ThunderMakeR

« Reply #82 on: 15 Dec 2002, 20:11:43 »
The new video is pretty kickass.  

One thing that bugged me though is the sound for  the M4s.  You should use FlipeR's sounds so that the two packs are compatible.  FlipeR's M4 sounds are already very realistic and they fit in well with the sounds from BIS guns.

3XTR3ME

« Reply #83 on: 15 Dec 2002, 21:53:13 »
good j0b BAS, I'm proud of you.

WOW, It's been 4 months since I've played FA

Skaven

« Reply #84 on: 16 Dec 2002, 10:49:15 »
The movie was made by NAGUAL, whait until you see his missions  ;)

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #85 on: 16 Dec 2002, 10:57:33 »
The Nightvision scope on the gun works haven't you seen the movie cooooooool ;D

ofpeditor

« Reply #86 on: 16 Dec 2002, 13:03:29 »
Mr. Thundermaker -
I'll comment on the fact that the sound of the SOPMODs are quite accurate for the BAS Delta team. As far as I've found, and independently agreed upon by others, the sound for the current ingame SOPMODs are good to go.

Cheers mate, and thank you for your concern
Any other questions, comments, concerns...drop me a line!
ofpeditor

Skaven

« Reply #87 on: 16 Dec 2002, 16:08:51 »
Yes the sounds  ;D
I think the sounds next to the NVGs were the worst thing to make  ;D
First, it depends where you fire the weapon, in a Hall, in free countryside, inside a house... To get everybody like a sound is a little bit difficult,it's a little bit like music I supose, for some it sounds too high, for some it sounds too low, for some it sounds too distorted, others prefer some more reverb, cleaner, less cleaner this can be higly discussed here.
Since we made the sounds (after changing sounds between each others more than 20 times  ;D ) this is how we've done them.
First we discussed between each others which sounds to use, we had original sounds with/without reverb, with/without distortion some with a little delay... After a long discussion  ;D we finnaly chose some.
After getting the final sounds from Frandsen,I've  given the fire sound a little bit more punch (something a lot of the weapons from our game miss) how? I've given a little bit distortion to the beggining as well as I've unbalanced the sound making the start a litle bit high and the finnish a progressevely low sound.
Also I've added a little bit reverb, so that when you fire a single shot, the sound stays in the air kind of giving a feeling of an echo (reverb/chorus effect), (ofcourse depending on where you are and also not too exagerated).
For example the reload sound, was a small mix of sounds I've made, I've used for example the sound of an empty mag falling on the ground on the middle, so... as you guys can  see we had a lot of attention to sounds also, I'm sorry if we can't please evrybody, but trust me, this is something that really is impossible to get a total agreement, if we could we would. :-\
However and since the Delta are in beta testing and finalizing some small details, if you guys have some better sounds, than please drop them here, we'll sure try them, and if they are better they will be used instead  ;)

Commando

« Reply #88 on: 16 Dec 2002, 17:38:35 »
Your choppers and sodliers and stuff, ownz! I have seen two of your movies and they are fantastic.   :D
Hope to see more fine work from you.
And I noticed one thing with the Nam pack's chinook is that you can run around inside it like in the first movie that featured your chinnok... :P
Is it because some of your staff work togheter with them or you people helped them out? Anyways nice work and keep upthe good work. And quality is better than quantity.

screamingeagle_101

« Reply #89 on: 16 Dec 2002, 18:48:19 »
Sorry to disappoint you but the pro tec helmets are being replaced by the CGF Gallet TC - 2000 Combat Helmet.
Here's a link to a shop that sells them. http://www.lightfighter.com/item.html?PRID=1109960

If you still don't belive me take a look at this gallery, which has pics of US Special Forces in training.
http://www4.aixgaming.com/opend/USSOCOM_Training

Here's one of the Pics