Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: What's up with Ballistic Addon Studios  (Read 48562 times)

BoNeCoLLeCToR

Re:What's up with Ballistic Addon Studios
« Reply #300 on: 13 Dec 2002, 21:16:51 »
Now I know what the 4th present is it is a Landrover with a machinegun DeadMeatXM2 has told in official forums 2 weeks ago that the BAS team release a Landrover with machinegun before X-Mas ;D
Hehehehehe DeadMeatXM2 now you can't say wrong cause I now it hehehehehehehe :P

Scorpio

« Reply #301 on: 13 Dec 2002, 21:30:16 »
it's definitely not the H-53...only one of us is working on it.

Vixer

« Reply #302 on: 13 Dec 2002, 22:13:46 »
Now I know what the 4th present is it is a Landrover with a machinegun DeadMeatXM2 has told in official forums 2 weeks ago that the BAS team release a Landrover with machinegun before X-Mas ;D
Hehehehehe DeadMeatXM2 now you can't say wrong cause I now it hehehehehehehe :P

again wrong, Dm told me yesterday the Rover isnt gone make the big release so its something else :)

Chomps

« Reply #303 on: 13 Dec 2002, 22:43:42 »
Is it the Kiowa Warrior?  ;D

Vixer

« Reply #304 on: 13 Dec 2002, 23:05:10 »
yep its the Kiowa Warrior pack

Vyper

« Reply #305 on: 13 Dec 2002, 23:54:23 »
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, OH-58D Kiowa!!!

I can....don't we already have a Kiowa? I'm not saying don't do it but coudl you say what your changing? Part from weapons load outs ofcourse

Vyper

Mr.ThunderMakeR

« Reply #306 on: 13 Dec 2002, 23:58:23 »
So much for surprises Vixer  :(

Really though, the Kiowa pack seems pretty cool.  One question though, will you be changing anything other than weapon loadouts, such as textures??

Im sad to hear that theres only one person working on that H-53 though, get Scorpio some help! We NEED some Marine choppers ;D

Vixer

« Reply #307 on: 14 Dec 2002, 02:00:30 »
we have also other textures and other loadout

check out the ballistic site www.concept-5.com/ballistic

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #308 on: 14 Dec 2002, 02:01:53 »
As soon as the current spec ops helo's (the MH-60, the MH-47, and the DELTAS, and OH-58 are done, all of our attention will be focused on getting the Marines helo's done, that is a promise.

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #309 on: 14 Dec 2002, 02:10:32 »
 ::)Bah! "Jarheads"... I'm sure you must mean the "M"H-53J, an Air Force chopper...sigh. < ;D >

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #310 on: 14 Dec 2002, 02:20:25 »
Hmmm..... Well I think I'm a little Late  :-\ But I thought the MH53 was used but the Marines, too, infact I'm sure it is, the USAF can only use Choppers for Observation and Transportation, the Army does the Attack Choppers, and the Navy.

But in the read Me from the LB pack, it said BAS was doing a Presidential Blackhawk, is this a project that was Scraped, or just Not Started yet?

Mr.ThunderMakeR

« Reply #311 on: 14 Dec 2002, 02:58:14 »
::)Bah! "Jarheads"... I'm sure you must mean the "M"H-53J, an Air Force chopper...sigh. < ;D >

By H-53 I was referring to both the Air Force's MH-53 Pavelow and the Marines CH-53 Sea Stallion. And Deadmeat im gonna hold you to your promise!

Dkraver

« Reply #312 on: 14 Dec 2002, 03:12:05 »
About the kiowa warrior pack. Dont know how much work it will be but when i where in bosnia under nato i saw it with 2 hellfires and the 50 cal. could you include this?? its not in your list.

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #313 on: 14 Dec 2002, 04:12:18 »
For PunkerSXDX: The only Mh-53's are the Sea Dragon, "E" model, used by the USN as a flying mine sweeper; And the Pave Low III, "J" model flown by AFSOC in support of US SOCOM missions. The USMC ( Uncle Sam's Misguided Children ) ride the CH-53E Sea Stallion, which they use primarily as a heavy lift chopper, used to carry artillery pieces and lightly armored vehicles into forward positions.
The Pave Low III is considered to be the most complex and advanced helo in the world. They are used only for the most intense and secretive air insertions deep in enemy territory. Indeed, a pair of MH-53J's led a flight of Apaches on the first attack of Desert Storm to clear a path for the Strike Eagles to go "Down town" into Bagdad. Were it not for the Pave Low's strike mission, the Iraqi's would have had about twenty-five-thirty minutes notice that the first wave of Eagles were inbound. As it was, the Iraqi command structure was taken completely by surprise, and was totally devastated from the very beginning. They of course, never recovered from the initial attack.

And Mr.ThunderMakeR: Sorry mate, we Air Force brats refer to the MH-53, as the "Pave Low". I thought you meant the Sea Stallion. My bad.

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #314 on: 14 Dec 2002, 04:40:08 »
i was right ahhhhhhh!!!! what is this world coming to
hmmmm kiowa warriors wernt sumthing i was expecting
look quite nice tho