Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: actions differnt one for each side  (Read 829 times)

Offline WizzyWig

• Members
  • Mod Maker
    • Oblivion Promotions
actions differnt one for each side
« on: 25 May 2003, 01:07:24 »
ok is this posible as i would like my addon to do is if one side approch the console it gives a differnt option E.G.

say if you have a coke dispencer amd a east controled man walkes up it gives him the optins for the east side say a rusan brand of coke

now if a west man walks up to the same coke dispencer if gives him the options in english and runs a script if this is posible please please let me know

thanks

usrt_peanut_butter

Re:actions differnt one for each side
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2003, 05:35:51 »
what the fuc*? lol

Offline WizzyWig

• Members
  • Mod Maker
    • Oblivion Promotions
« Reply #2 on: 25 May 2003, 16:39:07 »
what the fuc*? lol

ok sorry when i started i was a bit drunken

Code: [Select]
ok is this possible as i would like my addon to do is if one side approach the console it gives a different option E.G.

say if you have a coke dispenser and a east controlled man walks up it gives him the options for the east side say a yellow brand of coke

now if a west man walks up to the same coke dispenser if gives him the options in English and runs a script if this is possible please please let me know

thanks

Offline WizzyWig

• Members
  • Mod Maker
    • Oblivion Promotions
« Reply #3 on: 25 May 2003, 16:59:01 »
ok let me try again i have maid a addon and i would like it to only show a action to one side (i.e West) how do i do this.

what im trying to do is setup my addon of a stargate so that only one side can use the
GDO (garage door opener)
ICD(incomeing code divice)
and not the outher.