Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Visibility Range In Multiplayer Missions (solved)  (Read 1464 times)

Offline mboshell

• Members
Visibility Range In Multiplayer Missions (solved)
« on: 22 Feb 2010, 04:33:12 »
OK, I mentioned this problem before, but did it by digging up a 6 year old thread which I've learned is a no no.  I have resistance installed, yet by following the instructions in some other threads and tutorials, I still cannot seem to change the visibility in my multiplayer missions.  If someone that's already familiar with it can give me a step by step tutorial right quick, or direct me to a tutorial that does this, it would be greatly appreciated  :)

Thanks!
« Last Edit: 23 Feb 2010, 00:48:31 by mboshell »

Offline dr. seltsam

• Members
Re: Visibility Range In Multiplayer Missions
« Reply #1 on: 22 Feb 2010, 11:02:24 »
Two possible error sources:

1. Are you sure that your Init.sqs is really inside the mission folder beside the mission.sqm ?
2. What is the exact name and extension of your file? Is it Init.sqs or Init.sqs.txt ?? It has to be Init.sqs
:)

Offline mboshell

• Members
Re: Visibility Range In Multiplayer Missions
« Reply #2 on: 23 Feb 2010, 00:48:09 »
Solved!  Thank you for the quick reply Dr. Seltsam.  I tried it and it worked, but I'm embarassed to admit that I think my only problem was that I wasn't saving it in the mission editor after saving the Init.sqs file.  I'm learning thanks to you guys, slowly but surely though...lol.