Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Dogs of War  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Sgt Mix

• Members
  • "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
    • Sgt Mix's Base Camp
Dogs of War
« on: 24 Apr 2003, 04:17:00 »
In Vietnam, a German Shepherd was used a great deal as well as in other conflicts.  Being a dog trainer myself, I would love to be able to take my dog to battle with me.  Their sense of smell and hearing can be a very valuable tool to a soldier.

Just an idea.  
Sgt Mix
------------------------------------------------------------
"I was one of the lucky ones...  My Dad came home!
 God Bless the families of those that didn't!"  -  Sgt Mix

bigdog632

Re:Dogs of War
« Reply #1 on: 24 Apr 2003, 22:52:31 »
the AI can see through solid objects what more of an adbvantage do they need lol

love dogs though....too bad they have to fight our wars

tankieboy

« Reply #2 on: 25 Apr 2003, 17:57:34 »
In Vietnam, a German Shepherd was used a great deal as well as in other conflicts.  Being a dog trainer myself, I would love to be able to take my dog to battle with me.  Their sense of smell and hearing can be a very valuable tool to a soldier.

Just an idea.  

Yeh real handy.....

I am a dog trainer to. My GF now brings me a cup of tea every morning in bed.

O Neil

« Reply #3 on: 28 Apr 2003, 10:35:36 »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA.......................Oh, oh, oh, aaaaaaahahahahha.

Soz, that was just soo funny ;)

Anyhoo, just to save myself from expulstion here, (What does that mean?) It sounds real cool, but it's hard if not impossible....sorta, in OpFlash if I'm wrong, then I'll be happy to see it happen ;)

O Neil ;)

PS: Hehehehehe  ::)