Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: GC Desert Addon Pack  (Read 9947 times)

MadAussie

Re:GC Desert Addon Pack
« Reply #60 on: 01 Apr 2003, 09:08:53 »
Gday..All looks good..
I was wondering if the gasmask has any use other than cosmetic..ie will it recognize individual scripts for gas attack or do you plan on including it with it..(Gas attacks)
I have (with others) been working on a good explosive barrels and chemical weapons script for a while..(chemicals used in mortars and barrels  and bombs via scripts) BUT needed someone to make a GASMASK..i tried with O2 and failed..so ill stick to what i know  ;)
MadAussie out....

Coporal_Punishment

« Reply #61 on: 01 Apr 2003, 14:53:54 »
I think making gas masks would be great because so lets face it they will use it in a showdown against saddam and friends (iran and syria ;) :) :D)

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #62 on: 01 Apr 2003, 22:21:09 »
I noticed that the list of weapons said M24 when infact marines dont use the M24 they use the M40A1's and M40A3's it would probably be more realistic if u changed it
and what version of the M82 is it the A1, A2 or A3?

GalComT

« Reply #63 on: 12 Apr 2003, 12:36:36 »
Do to multible reasons i had to halt this project, it will no longer be released as a single addon pack, it will be integrated into the opgwc mod only.

sorry guys, but thats the current status, but i will (at some point) release the addon pack in woodland camo and in Snow camo, but dont ask me or a release date, cause i have no idea when i will get to finish that.

tankieboy

« Reply #64 on: 12 Apr 2003, 14:18:52 »
Shit

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #65 on: 12 Apr 2003, 14:22:47 »
Why is OPGWC site down ???

Vyper

« Reply #66 on: 12 Apr 2003, 18:21:52 »
Buggery.....any idea when the MOD is coming our way?

Can you not even say roughly when a woodland/snow pack will come out? I mean its a shame about desert but fair cop, woodland i really would like as well though so i'm on that like a bee to honey

Vyper

bringer_25

« Reply #67 on: 15 Apr 2003, 05:45:13 »
hey can't wait when will it be done

Can we get some pics too

desert_storm_dude

« Reply #68 on: 16 Apr 2003, 14:54:21 »
Vyper
Can you not even say roughly when a woodland/snow pack will come out? I mean its a shame about desert but fair cop, woodland i really would like as well though so i'm on that like a bee to honey

Its a shame, how is it a shame, please tell me.  Just cause someone would rather do the Persian Gulf War or this new war, you half to say its ashamed.  Nothing is a ashamed in ofp well a couple of things.  but still if he wants to do desert let him do desert.  when he is done ask for persion to make it in green camo

desert_storm_dude

« Reply #69 on: 20 Apr 2003, 11:31:58 »
hey can you give us some more pics

Frosty

« Reply #70 on: 26 Apr 2003, 08:44:03 »
For me the OPFGW website is down

desert_storm_dude

« Reply #71 on: 26 Apr 2003, 16:27:10 »
go to this site this link below for OPGWC, It is Up

www.roughnecks.org/opgwc

GalComT

« Reply #72 on: 26 Apr 2003, 21:51:45 »
OK here we go guys, i will release a beta of the woodland HMMWV's in about 2 weeks, the desert version will be reserved for the OPGWC mod, snow version release is not in sight yet. But stay tuned.

Frosty

« Reply #73 on: 27 Apr 2003, 02:24:03 »
No, the link is still down for me :'(